Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Gtbank Systematically Begs The Igbo As Popularity Wanes In South East And South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gtbank Systematically Begs The Igbo As Popularity Wanes In South East And South (1024 Views)

See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / Motion Seeking Appointment Of Igbo As Service Chief Suffers Setback In Senate / Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gtbank Systematically Begs The Igbo As Popularity Wanes In South East And South by IkpuMmadu: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
I have transfered the small one I have to another bank...."

Maxwell Uchendu from Onitsha, the commercial city of Anambra and the city that hosts the biggest market in West Africa said that

"I was at one of your branches in Onitsha and the crowd seems so overwhelming today but i noticed most of the customers didn't come for a normal transaction but rather they're all asking for one thing which is attention from some of your staff. I reluctantly had to ask one of them who looks very much like a wealthy business man. what is the problem...? and he replied back to me... i just want to close my account with this bank... when i tried to ask further question the man couldn't give me any further attention because he was just busy talking to one of the staff to attend to him. I simply became suspicious of the whole situation maybe the bank is having some financial crisis which is the reason why the crowd all wanted to shut down their account... I have no choice but to hurriedly ask my account officer to effect the closure of my company accounts because I don't want to be caught unaware before it becomes too late."

Though the bank responded that "Hello Maxwell Uchendu, Thank you for your interest in GTBank. We hereby reassure you that the Bank is in great condition and remain comited to providing excellent services to our esteemed customers. Cheers!"

Read the rest of the story https://etimes.com.ng/gtbank-popularity-wanes-south-especially-onitsha-east/

Re: Gtbank Systematically Begs The Igbo As Popularity Wanes In South East And South by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: Gtbank Systematically Begs The Igbo As Popularity Wanes In South East And South by nrexzy: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
The fall of gtb... When u Bleep with an igbo man

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Systematically Begs The Igbo As Popularity Wanes In South East And South by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2017

(1)

More Trouble For Corrupt Public Officials In 2018 —fg’s Assets Recovery Panel / I'm Ready To Die, Benue Governor Says. / Why Was Aguiyi Ironsi Killed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.