Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Does The Date Matter? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Date Matter? (394 Views)

Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / Nigeria, Write Down The Date MAY 16th 2018 | New TB Joshua PROPHECY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Date Matter? by MrCEO69(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hello Nairaland Christians and Non Christians

Okay, straight to the point here, do date really matter, as we all know it human errors is not negligible. Humans has been trying hard to get accurate date of things before us.

So as concerning the bible and it history, we can not set the accurate date of the date given using our own modem calender, thing like Black Friday, How sure are we that it was actually on Friday Christ was Crucified nor did he rise from the dead on Sunday morning nor was he born on 25 of December. All of this are things we Christians tend to fight over. My question today is does the accurate date really matters? To me the date that does matters is the rapture day!!! and we will never know it.

So lets stop all this bring bible and prove to me the correct date of Jesus birth been 25th. We will never know the real date and most of them like that of Christmas was fixed on that particular date "25 of every Dec". Many say it was previously a day to worship their pagan god. Even Sunday as we know it is a day for the sun god. so why do we still worship on Sundays? Or we should move it to Monday, so they will tell us that Monday is the day they worship the moon goddess.

Please Brother and Sisters in the lord the date to me does not matter as far as all we do on that day is in worship of Him. #NoCLUbbingOnChirstmasDAY #ItsChristmasNotXmas #ItsNowChristianityNotPaganisms

Remember old things have past away and all things have become new... i don drop pen!
Mr Freezer over to u...

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Supernatural Provision | Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams / Watch! TB Joshua Talks On 2018 / Reno Omokri Sides Daddy Freeze On Tithing, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.