Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

President Buhari Receives The Leadership Of The Nigerian Bar Association - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives The Leadership Of The Nigerian Bar Association (443 Views)

'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives The Leadership Of The Nigerian Bar Association by lagosmp3(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
President Buhari this afternoon granted audience to the leadership of the Nigerian Bar Association led by its president, Abubakar Mahmoud, at the state house, Abuja. Also present at the meeting was the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. See more photos below…

Source: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/naija-news/president-buhari-receives-leadership-nigerian-bar-association-state-house/

Re: President Buhari Receives The Leadership Of The Nigerian Bar Association by madridguy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: President Buhari Receives The Leadership Of The Nigerian Bar Association by LionDeLeo: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
So the president of NBA is even an abokii man? This Buhari sef. Why is he northernising everything in this country?

Pls no pig should bother quoting me because I dont speak with pigs.
Re: President Buhari Receives The Leadership Of The Nigerian Bar Association by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nice cool we will get there someday
Re: President Buhari Receives The Leadership Of The Nigerian Bar Association by rayblings(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked. shocked

The most overrated dullard ever!.

Take this

Re: President Buhari Receives The Leadership Of The Nigerian Bar Association by SalamRushdie: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
When I said the Call to Bar Hijab show was planned by the NBA and Buhari many called me an alarmist
Re: President Buhari Receives The Leadership Of The Nigerian Bar Association by Pierohandsome: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
They came to explain to Buhari and apologised to him for denying a muslim call to the bar because of hijab before PMB sends Mamman Daura and his men after them on trump up charge.

The man wise

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity 2017: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel Sold In Yr Location? / Edo Govt Arrests BUA Workers Over Stop Work Order, Army Seize Explosives[photos] / Senetor Mustapha Mohammed Of Niger State Commissions An Electric poleo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.