Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Reform SARS: IG Of Police, Idris Ibrahim, Meets With SARS Commanders(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reform SARS: IG Of Police, Idris Ibrahim, Meets With SARS Commanders(photos) (1305 Views)

Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today / Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reform SARS: IG Of Police, Idris Ibrahim, Meets With SARS Commanders(photos) by joymonday09: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
The Inspector General of Police, Idris Ibrahim, is currently in a meeting with all the SARS commanders nationwide. The meeting which is taking place at the force headquarters, is geared towards finding ways the unit can be reformed and re-organized.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/reform-sars-ig-police-idris-ibrahim-meets-sars-commandersphotos/

Re: Reform SARS: IG Of Police, Idris Ibrahim, Meets With SARS Commanders(photos) by rayblings(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked. shocked

When reformed, if any SARS officer harasses you or requests to go through your devices, by the power bestowed on me, I order you to give him/her a resounding slap on the chest like this.

Do this and your statue will be unveiled within 3 market days in Owerri.

Re: Reform SARS: IG Of Police, Idris Ibrahim, Meets With SARS Commanders(photos) by ImpressionsNG: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
The faces I'm seeing in that meeting do not look like people who are willing or able to be reformed

1 Like

Re: Reform SARS: IG Of Police, Idris Ibrahim, Meets With SARS Commanders(photos) by Isokowadoo: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Those faces re mean
Re: Reform SARS: IG Of Police, Idris Ibrahim, Meets With SARS Commanders(photos) by bedspread: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
#END SARS
Re: Reform SARS: IG Of Police, Idris Ibrahim, Meets With SARS Commanders(photos) by wayne4loan: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cult meeting angry
Re: Reform SARS: IG Of Police, Idris Ibrahim, Meets With SARS Commanders(photos) by jdstunt(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
We don't need Sars
Re: Reform SARS: IG Of Police, Idris Ibrahim, Meets With SARS Commanders(photos) by Xeedorf: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Where is my Man now, Aba kiyari!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List / Millions Will Join APC In The Next Few Months.-buhari / PHOTOS: Bukola Sararki Attends His Aide's Wedding In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.