Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Need Properties To Buy, Preferably In Potharcourt. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Properties To Buy, Preferably In Potharcourt. (545 Views)

Am In need Of A Good Naija Used Car With A Budget Of N350K Preferably In Ilorin / I Need Properties To Buy Preferably In Potharcourt. / I Need Properties To Buy Preferably In Potharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Properties To Buy, Preferably In Potharcourt. by wcnltd: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2010
I Need Goods Preferably In Potharcourt.
can any body connect me to any company that want to sale old or scrap equipment in portharcourt?
I`m seriously in need of scraps properties to buy from companies.
such likes scrap machenaries from construction companies.scrap baterries
,eletrical equipments,scrap aluminium zink of all type,soler enegy wast bateries,
scrap aluminium of all type,scrap eletrical wires of all type,scrap aut spare
parts of all type, scrap ship or plan parts, scrap beems, rods,angles any srap iron,
wast eletronic appliances such as wast ac,ups,steblizers, burnt generators or
listers coils,air compressors,etc. i`m in seriously in need of connection of how
to be buying from companies, banks, indostries, goverment offices like PHC,NITEL,ETC.
nomater the qauntity of it.preferably from eastern part of the Nigeria.but I can
travle out of eastern part if anyone have a very big deal.I will pay 10% of the amount
i buy the goods to anyone that connect me to buy things from companies as comission.address: FLEET OIL MILL3 PORT-HARCOURT NIGERIA.TEL: 08034278290,07034810394 EMAIL:wcn_ltd@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Vin Check On Crv / Bmw 5(3.5engine) Series In Kubwa, Abuja For Just 380k - 07026795808 / I`m Seriously In Need Of Scraps Metal Properties To Buy From Companies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.