Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group (2837 Views)

Join other fiction writers on Naija Writers United Group on Whatsapp / Join One Of Africa Biggest Stories Group On Whatsapp Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group by hidhrhis(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
saw this on one of my group just decided to share it
1.Teacher: What is Marriage?
Student: It is an unlimited sex bundle
������
2.Wen a white man creates a phone and you video chat with your brother you call it technology but when your Grandmother in the village use a mirror to see you in your house in Lagos, you call it witchcraft. It's about tym we value our Nigerian products.�� ��������������
3.Most girls nowadays sha. if their future baby knows how many old men sucked those breast, the child will prefer porridge..������
4.In Africa we don't need CCTV cameras, the neighbours are enough �.
if you think i'm lying bring your girlfriend at home when your wife is not around and see ������
5.She's ur girlfriend�� you can't buy her pant and bra � but u will use force and tear the little one she manage buy all in the name of hot sex � even if you repent, you won't make heaven ���
6.No matter how broke a guy is, money for abortion will always come out from nowhere if he has impregnated a babe most especially if the babe is an ugly girl. �������
7.Am done with Nigerian movies, how can a native doctor say, the charm will work in Jesus name....�����
8.Guys
Best way to propose to a girl
Take her in a boat to the middle of the river and say " Chiamaka marry me or leave my boat.
Wisdom na my baptismal name���
9.i have to stop making promises during sex.......Now I owe one Lady two houses, one helicopter,three cars
where do I start?
�����
10. *Toothpicks* *were* *missing* *in* *the* *house*, *then* *my* *Mother* *asked* *our* *maid*, *and* *she* *was* *like*: �it's not me, even when I use I put them back
������
11. Some African Parents will be like 'I will not place Curse on you, but whatever you do to me your children will do you same. Is this one a Proclaimation or a Declaration
��������
12. Women already have 3-5 days of loosing blood every month.
Can't mosquitoes be considerate and focus only on men.......
��������
13. Everyone has a right to be Foolish but some Idiots use it Stupidly.
Teacher: Mention 10wild animals
Student: 5lions. 5tigers. . . . . .
��������
14. My school teacher taught me most of the Lies I tell today, she would tell me to write a letter to my Uncle abroad when she knows my Uncle is in the Village.
�������
15.. *Dating a Church Girl is the Best....I Cheat, she finds out, we pray together and blame the Devil*
��������
16. A Rapists entered a Bedroom, tied up a Husband and Wife...kissed de Wife's ear and went to the bathroom....the husband said to the wife" satisfy him or he will kill us, be strong. I luv U" wife said" he didn't kiss me, He whispered in my ear dat he is a Gay, he need Vaseline and I told him it's in the bathroom, so be strong I love U too....!!! Husband fainted
��������
17. My mom entered my room and saw me asleep. She held my head, slapped me and said to me "Your last seen on Whatsapp was 1minute ago, stand up and go buy me bread"
��������
18. Some people don't have the Spirit of Forgiveness at all, How can u sweep your room and use ur Ex' Picture as paker
��������
19. No one is more Respectful than a person who wants to borrow money from u....... He can even greet ur dog .....
Hello Bingo� how are u?�����⚡�⚡�⚡����

3 Likes

Re: Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group by TheEconomist: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group by josephubah111(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
very funny indeed.. well written [the quote author=TheEconomist post=63497271] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote]
Re: Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group by sajb(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
So funny especially number 19..... Thanks op for making me laugh free of charge... grin grin grin
Re: Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group by oviejnr(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Let me park here and fasten my seat belt grin grin
Re: Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group by badohemmy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
I still de laugh...
Re: Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group by illicit(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2017
lolz.... that debtor part.... hello bingo how are you.... lmao
Re: Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group by Ademoladavid11: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2018
pls add me to the funny whatsapp group on 08109590113
Re: Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group by cyndy1000(f): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
The part that got me ..... a white creating a phone we do video call but your grandmother use mirror you call it Witchcraft
Re: Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group by lukenlow: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cool theme! I am glad that I found it among all others, and many thanks to the topstarter 192.168.l.l

(1) (Reply)

Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel / Poets Please C'mere / I Will Always Love You More Than Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.