Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

A Young Lady Shot By Unknown Gunmen Gave Her Story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Young Lady Shot By Unknown Gunmen Gave Her Story (313 Views)

Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom / UNILAG Female Student Reveals How She Gave Her Course Mate HIV/AIDS / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Lady Shot By Unknown Gunmen Gave Her Story by liltee123(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
A young lady, named Obodo Amaka Felicity escaped death after getting shot by an unknown gunman on Tuesday, December 19, 2017. Obodo Amaka Felicity says she was shot on her way back from the market.

She further explained that she felt a sharp blow, like she had been hit with a stone, but had no idea she had been shot until she saw blood dripping down her body.

A chest x-ray was taken and it was revealed that the bullet is lodged close to her lungs and because of how delicate this area is, the bullet can't be removed at the moment.

She said;

"I was shot yesterday on my way back from the market by an unknown gunmen, I felt something like stone hit me and I kept walking until I started feeling the flow of blood down on my legs.

I have every reason to be grateful and thankful to God for giving me a second chance. Help me thank God, I also need your prayers cause the X-ray showed that the bullet is still resting on my lungs, it's in a very delicate area and cant be removed at the moment."

http://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/2017/12/young-lady-shot-by-unknown-guman.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Python Online Training By QA Training Hub / Freshers LISTEN! 2 / THREAD! African Parents, Stop Deciding What Your Children Would Study!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.