Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Make Money The Real Way Online From Nigeria (infolinks) #0001 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money The Real Way Online From Nigeria (infolinks) #0001 (426 Views)

Making Money The Right Way ONLINE / Legit Way to Start & Build An Income Online From Home With Just $10! / Make Money Online From Your Website With Less Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money The Real Way Online From Nigeria (infolinks) #0001 by Strictycity: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sound funny of course, how the hell would this be true? I know you've been thinking about this sometime (working from home) but you've had no easy way to do such because of the false information you get online about fraud and blah-blah-blah. Kick that side and let's dive into our series. Stay tuned, learn and thank me later.
Sound funny of course, how the hell would this be true? I know you’ve been thinking about this sometime (working from home) but you’ve had no easy way to do such because of the false information you get online about fraud and blah-blah-blah. Kick that side and let’s dive into our series. Stay tuned, learn and thank me later.

I’m starting the “Make money online the right way series with the contextual ad“. Today I want to introduce you to a well-known advertising network which is a great alternative to those who are already or would want to start making money on their websites but want to earn more. Infolinks is a contextual advertising network working with thousands of publishers and more than 100,000 active websites around the world distributed in 128 countries at ago!

[img][/img]

You can use Infolinks at the same time with all other ad networks without having problems or being banned.

As mentioned, Infolinks has contextual ads and they’ve been online for many years already. They have close relationships with different publishers and of course, they work with several big advertisers including some of the biggest ones around the globe. eBay, Pizza Hut, and HP are just a few. That means they have a big inventory of ads waiting to be shown on your website with good CPCs and payouts.

There are several Infolinks ads formats, both for desktop and mobile traffic to improve your earnings no matter what. Infolinks does a great work scanning your website so they can show the best ads based on your keywords, which is somewhat similar to what other networks like Adsense do, but I feel the algorithm here has been improved and so you’ll get better results with very high click rates (CTR) without being too intrusive with your ads or pop-ups as other networks do.

Lets Begin

Let’s get our hands dirty and get a sneak peek at their Dashboard. Sign up as a publisher here to get started. The user interface looks amazing and if you’ve been working with several ad networks before, you’ll definitely appreciate it. When you first log in you’ll see your last 7 day reports. Here you can check your impressions, clicks, and earnings. Also, you have an option to email yourself the reports in case you can’t access their portal when you’re out without a computer.

If you want to get started with Infolinks as soon as possible there’s a 1-minute integration menu where you can add their code to any platform with a javascript code, but they’ve gone the extra milestone by adding quick settings in case you use any popular CMS including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal or Joomla.

Installing Infolinks on your WordPress website is as simple as downloading a plugin and link it to your account, which is great in case you’re not a techie.

https://strictcity.live/make-money-the-real-way-online-from-nigeria-infolinks-0001

(1) (Reply)

Which Computer Related Course Can One Study In D University / Discover How to make money from online Travel Agency / How Do I Drastically Reduce The Size Of A Video And Maintain The Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.