Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Orange And Cucumber Rant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Orange And Cucumber Rant (637 Views)

Beetroot And Cucumber Seed For Sale / Groundnut And Cucumber / Buy Hybrid Water Melon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orange And Cucumber Rant by goldedprince: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
I am so pissed now. After spending a few years outside nigeria and eating fruits I feel are not harvested or grown naturally, I was pissed when I came back and all I could find here where fruits I will regard as GMO fruits.
I bought oranges From aboki and these oranges where no way close to the oranges I was born to know. Same thing goes to cucumber. Why sell us bitter and tasteless oranges and cucumbers.
Aboki stop selling US shit. BUY organic OR naturally grown oranges and stop sell GMO FRUITS.
Re: Orange And Cucumber Rant by iphyjones(f): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
for real? please enlighten me i thought gmo foods are healthy
Re: Orange And Cucumber Rant by goldedprince: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
http://responsibletechnology.org/10-reasons-to-avoid-gmos/
iphyjones:
for real? please enlighten me i thought gmo foods are healthy
Re: Orange And Cucumber Rant by abolaji62(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller/supplier..can supply you all Chinese/Indian vegetables and perishables fruit you need Address:shop14 mile12 International Market Tel:08164853900/09054589745 Home/shop Delivery Is Available or you can join our WhatsApp group link https:///4Uqlrf9H1Mk9PG52VYZTV0

(1) (Reply)

training on cassava, plantain and vegetables. / Call For Ur Fairly Used Cages Premium 120 Capacity . 9 Unit Available / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.