Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Free Fashion Design Course. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Fashion Design Course. (14174 Views)

100% Free Fashion Courses+ worth over N2,500,000 (Updated) / Free Fashion Training In Ibadan / Model's Boob Pops Out On The Runway At Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Let your fabric be on fold

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2018
Draw your Back/Shoulder line, bust line, underbust line, waist line and hem line. The hemline is 2" after the blouse length. The hemline is your folding allowance so you can make it less or more of 2" depending on your choice.

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Mark the following measurement: back, bust, underbust, waist and the circumference/roundness of where your blouse will reach.

After marking all the measurements above except back, you will add 2" which will serve as seam allowance.

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2018
From your back measurement, your measure 7" downward. Though this depends on the person armhole depth. You then shape out your armhole curve.

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2018
You then join all marked point together.

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2018
Am using a round neckline so I use 3"x3" for both neckwidth and neckdepth. You can use your desire neckline.

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2018
From your back measurement come down by 0.75"-1.5" for your shoulder slope and connect from the neckline to the armhole curve.

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2018
For the back block. Let your fabric be on fold.

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2018
You mark 2" from the side and downward. This will serve as your Zip allowance.

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2018
You place the front block that have been cut after the line of the zip allowance. Then you use it to cut your back block

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Then your blouse back and front block is ready. For the back, at the zip allowance side, you cut it into two so that you will be able to fix your zip.

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2018
The next topic to be treated is A-line gown. Let us feel free to comment and ask questions.
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Mumben(f): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
wisdomcouture:
The next topic to be treated is A-line gown. Let us feel free to comment and ask questions.

we are waiting
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Ebowo(f): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
wisdomcouture:
ido they not measure armhole?
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by roseisy: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Waiting Ma
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ebowo:
ido they not measure armhole?

You can measure it on your client by measuring from the shoulder to where the curve of the armhole start. You can also use the person (bust measurement divided by 4) - 1.

1 Like

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wisdomcouture: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
roseisy:
Waiting Ma

I stopped posting because the respond was low. But will continue even if it is few people that benefit. Though my plan is to organise free class on basic, intermediate and advance but seems we don't appreciate Free things.

1 Like

Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Adamna(f): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
wisdomcouture:

I stopped posting because the respond was low. But will continue even if it is few people that benefit. Though my plan is to organise free class on basic, intermediate and advance but seems we don't appreciate Free things.
Please I'm interested in the class oh. Hope it'll be on WhatsApp? You're really nice. Please I'm very much interested
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Ebowo(f): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
wisdomcouture:

You can measure it on your client by measuring from the shoulder to where the curve of the armhole start. You can also use the person (bust measurement divided by 4) - 1.
Wow! Tnks
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Middy25(f): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2019
wisdomcouture:

I am following ma. Thank you so much. Anticipating your next update.
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by mummyjess: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
wisdomcouture:

Ma'am pls don't stop posting I beg you. I just stumbled on your thread and I must commend you for the work you have done so far. I am a beginner and I have read thru the whole post n I have learnt a lot n already practicing d skirt on paper. pls ma'am continue ur good work, I am following keenly. God bless you.
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by wonyi: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2019
Thanks for the good work. Please continue
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Misspure(f): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pls Ma,continue the good work
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by eboniest(f): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2019
Am in oo
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by ezychoco(f): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
I'm following
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Best1708(f): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks, you're doing a great job here.God bless you.
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Dnockeror333(m): 4:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Please, I have been searching for an APP to learn how to cut and sew SUIT but all my findings had no good result. Does, plesse, can one of you help with an APP?
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Dnockeror333(m): 4:50am On Feb 14, 2019
WisdonCouture01:
The class will start on 6th of January. Let us get our book and pen ready.

Any topic that you want me to cover for the basic class you can also suggest.

Can you cut and sew suit ma?

And, where is the classroom, is it on Wattsapp or Facebook?
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Dnockeror333(m): 4:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Truflexunits:
Following wish to learn suit designing

That was my question too.
Welcome onboard.
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Dnockeror333(m): 4:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Truflexunits:
Following wish to learn suit designing

Please, have she answered you since?
Re: Free Fashion Design Course. by Dnockeror333(m): 5:04am On Feb 14, 2019
WisdonCouture01:
[/b]WISDON COUTURE BEGINNERS ONLINE COURSE OUTLINE.[b]

* ESSENTIAL SEWING TOOLS
* SEWING MACHINE: TYPES, PART AND MAINTENANCE.
* MEASUREMENT TAKING.
* PENCIL SKIRT.
* BLOUSE.
* A-LINE GOWN.
* MAKING A ROSE WITH FABRIC.

COURSE DURATION: 7 WEEKS
CLASS BEGINS: 22TH OF JANUARY 2018.

Don't forget to follow us on Instagran, Facebook, and Twitter @wisdomcouture.

Following on facebook. (Wisdom coutures)
Thanks ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Good To Use Sponge On Your Face? / Pictures of Breathtaking Gowns needed please :( / Native Wears Latest Native Styles For Guys 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.