Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Is God Almighty A Talkative? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Almighty A Talkative? (845 Views)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Almighty A Talkative? by OtemAtum: 1:37am On Dec 22, 2017
The answer is a capital NO. While some beings created by God Almighty are trying to be relevant, they become talkatives. Examples of such creatures are Allah, Mazda, Yahweh, Moloch, Eshu, etc. It is really a weakness on the part of these aforementioned beings. Rather than they going about in the universe to explore as God Almighty sent them(check Adspiramen chapter 2), they were busy making noises and empty threats that can't even affect a mosquito, but can affect humans who are scared.
God never threaten or make noises like Allah, Yahweh, Enlil, Mazda and all the rest of these gods of religions we have today. God is PEACE and you can find God as soon as you find peace of mind.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by Niflheim(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
The talkatives are the fraudsters that control the voice of their talking puppets(pastors)!!! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by enilove(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
OtemAtum:
The answer is a capital NO. While some beings created by God Almighty are trying to be relevant, they become talkatives. Examples of such creatures are Allah, Mazda, Yahweh, Moloch, Eshu, etc. It is really a weakness on the part of these aforementioned beings. Rather than they going about in the universe to explore as God Almighty sent them(check Adspiramen chapter 2), they were busy making noises anf empty threats that can't even affect a mosquito, but can affect humans who are scared.
God never threaten or make noises like Allah, Yahweh, Enlil, Mazda and all the rest of these gods of religions we have today. God is PEACE and you can find God as soon as you find peace of mind.

You are an agent of the devil , you and your master shall soon be thrown into the bottomless pit.
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by OtemAtum: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
enilove:

You are an agent of the devil , you and your master shall soon be thrown into the bottomless pit.
Who is the devil? Me Otem and Atum my god have already succeeded in putting evil gods like Allah, Yahweh, El, Moloch and their likes in a spiritual cage. Check it out. Pray to your god maybe he will reveal himself to you right in his spiritual prison. cool
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
OtemAtum:
Who is the devil? Me Otem and Atum my god have already succeeded in putting evil gods like Allah, Yahweh, El, Moloch and their likes in a spiritual cage. Check it out. Pray to your god maybe he will reveal himself to you right in his spiritual prison. cool

lolz why won't you deny God Almighty?? no helpless being fail to deny that there's God
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by OtemAtum: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ferisidowu:

lolz why won't you deny God Almighty?? no helpless being fail to deny that there's God
I have never denied God Almighty ever since I was born, although I mistook God Almighty for Yahweh and Olorun until I was exposed to the truth early last year. You know something, God Almighty is EXISTENCE and we are part of GOD ALMIGHTY. Yahweh is just one out of infinite number of things within God Almighty same as you and I are.
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
OtemAtum:
I have never denied God Almighty ever since I was born, although I mistook God Almighty for Yahweh and Olorun until I was exposed to the truth early last year. You know something, God Almighty is EXISTENCE and we are part of GOD ALMIGHTY. Yahweh is just one out of infinite number of things within God Almighty same as you and I are.

but those that don't believe your message what happens to them?
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by OtemAtum: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ferisidowu:

but those that don't believe your message what happens to them?
Nothing bad. It's a free world.
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by OtemAtum: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Niflheim:
The talkatives are the fraudsters that control the voice of their talking puppets(pastors)!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Exactly.
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by OtemAtum: 12:23am On Apr 05, 2018
Gbam
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by OtemAtum: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Some of the gods are talkatives, but God Almighty is not. Let all gods, including Allah, Yahweh etc emulate God Almighty their creator.
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by Primesky(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Anything outside the Bible is a book of lies!

Lies that appear real but are nothing but cooked up stories. Can any ordinary mortal argue with the devil, he is a liar and a deceiver.Does anybody come to tell you, hey, I want to deceive you?. All he does is take some truths muddle them up with poisonous lies and serve it to his victims.

Believe these lies at your own peril.

Jesus Christ is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by HappyPagan: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Primesky:
Anything outside the Bible is a book of lies!
funny, the Bible is a book of lies.

not all are lies. Some of it is just over-exaggerated accounts of stoner experiences.

1 Like

Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by Primesky(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2018
HappyPagan:

funny, the Bible is a book of lies.

not all are lies. Some of it is just over-exaggerated accounts of stoner experiences.

The truth has been presented to you. That's a fact!. And you have right of choice to accept it or not.

The bible has been before anybody ever thought about you being born. It has ever been before you could put one plus two together. But as soon as this fake and heretic book of yours came out, you have gone after it hungrily swallowing every hook line and sinker, exactly what the devil wants.The cake that kills the rat, is usually the sweetest and it's also very cheap and easily accessible. The devil sure knows how to appeal to human fantasy and pride.

But I warn you my friend, eternity is a serious matter to toy with, once you miss it, you are gone forever! The devil's thrust is to steal, kill and destroy. One sure way of doing that is to disconnect you first from God's word, then he plants falsehood into your heart and mind. Once that's achieved he can proceed to feast on you piece by piece.

Jesus is waiting for all who care to be saved. It's free, never forceful but ever gracious. Remember, tomorrow is never in your hands. Make the right decision today!

Jesus is the way.

1 Like

Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by orunto27: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
The Word is His from the Beginning. He is as much a Talkative as He's Taciturn. For Everything in Heaven and on Earth is God.
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
I have a mazda 626

I drive god
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by OtemAtum: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
I have a mazda 626

I drive god
Most of the inventions in the world are named after one god or the other. Even days of the weeks such as Tuesday, Thursday and even month of the year such as February are named after Tiwaz, Thor and Februus respectively. Atlantic Ocean is named after god Atlas while Atom is named after god Atum. Don't be surprised in the future when people start naming deception after Yahweh and Violence after Allah. cool

2 Likes

Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by OtemAtum: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Good thread
Re: Is God Almighty A Talkative? by OtemAtum: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Oaths Involve Putting A Hand Under Someone's Thigh (genesis 24:9)? / The Spiritual Controls the Physical. / Desperate Attempts To Discover ‘the Elusive Process Of Evolution’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.