Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Some Rich Men Are Stingy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Some Rich Men Are Stingy (722 Views)

Imelda J: Slim Men Are Stingy, I Don't Like Them / Bridget Achieng: "Kenyan Socialite Is Woman Who Goes Unclad To Attract Rich Men" / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Rich Men Are Stingy by BizLifeE: 1:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Why are some wealthy people so frugal?

Because wealth and frugality are related. You can become wealthy in very few general ways:

You can inherit;

You can invent something that people want to buy;

You can be amongst the most hard working, capable and talented at something people will pay for;

You can rent seek (use connections to take from others that which you do not deserve), or;
You can save and invest (live below your means).

As you can see, most of that list is not available to most people. One item, #5, is generally
available (this may be a bit of a USA truth, I cannot speak to other countries).

Bonus, if you live your life according to #5, then your children have a chance for #1.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Why-are-some-wealthy-people-so-frugal

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: Why Some Rich Men Are Stingy by ituglobal(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Rich people bear the risks along, and they suffer losses alone. So no-one should tell them how to spend their money if they strike it rich.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Rich Men Are Stingy by Threebear(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Men are stingy because women these days are not worth spending on.
Before women were like butterflies, beautiful, flamboyant and hard to catch, now they're annoying loud and easy to smash.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Takes Pictures With Former Boss “banky-w” After Many Years / Lil Kesh - Apa Mi Official Dance Video / Twitter Users Criticize Linda Ikeji's Blog After News Of Her Engagement Broke Ou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.