Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain (30249 Views)

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America / Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by londoner: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
It's not APC members joining PDP. It is those that moved from PDP to APC ( at the smell of power) going back. They are just creating two versions of the same thing so you as Nigerians are deceived into believing you are on a two party state when in reality there is only one party and ZERO GENUINE OPPOSITION PARTY.

Indeed, they have eyes but can't see, ears but can't hear.
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by 36pripa(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
However I am still waiting for others like Bukola Saraki, Florence Ita-giwa, Yakubu Dogara, and even nothing is wrong seeing the president declaring for PDP. I believe that a big fish like Bola Tinubu is expected to declare for PDP soon than later.[b]. Too much of cartoon network is worrying PDP. I lost hope on the list when I saw President and Jagaban
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by booblacain(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:
It seems the PDP are solely and constantly relying on massive defection from the APC for them to stand a chance in 2019.

Honestly, that is the exact same thing I did. As soon as he mentioned Tinubu I went straight to the comments. He thinks winning 2019 is about arrogance and comedy.
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by PHILipu1(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2017
tuniski:

Get real at least once nau! The tsunami is a sure banker just watch.
just keep dreaming and hoping till 2050.
Don't tell me you will believe everything from Atiku boys mouth.
They are just using this defection gimmick to handwick PDP leaders to give Atiku it's presidential ticket.
Majority of this governors in the north came to power with the SAI BABA mantra and they know fully well that they will not win re election if they try that gamble by leaving Buhari party or is it the south-west governors that will now join PDP now that the PDP has shut out the south-west from the party main structure?

I guess the tsunami will go the opposite direction because all we see and read everyday are PDP house members going to APC.
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by Dollabiz: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Really
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by auwalyau: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Wishful thinking. PDP is dead for good. They want to come back and loot us all to dead, abi?
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by Okoroawusa: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2017
This one na news?
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by Virus777: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2017
edlion57:
We the youths are more populated ..why don't we take over from these old men... they can't sacrifice anything for our seek but we always die during election

grin grin grin

Oga, na your picture be that? That face looks as funny as fvck. Clown face. grin grin grin
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by Kobicove(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2017
aolawale025:
Wise politicians don't show their hands early in the game. There would certainly be defections

Exactly my thoughts...I wonder why this guy is running his mouth when the battle has not even begun

The only other possible explanation is that he is trying to sell Red Herring to the opposition smiley
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2017
The part where he mentioned Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a big joke to me
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by yashau(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2017
wristbangle:
I stopped reading where he mentioned bola tinubu may defect to pdp...

If these guys continue in this manner, this time around their defeat will be massive.
and me i stopped, when he said Atiku contributed 35 percent to Buhari victory in 2015
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by Saint83(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2017
And the gullible ones are still believing the jobless political analyst? Kikikikii
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by Awoleesu(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2017
PHILipu1:
All this people rode to power on the SAI BABA mantra and they know very well that if they dare leave BUHARI that they are finish
Are you for real? Have you done a prop background check and tell me frankly these men did ride on #Sai Baba stuff...?
Pls, before I 'write it down' you may wish to answer this question, then after I can do the rubbing of minds with you sir. meanwhile, you save my post for future ref.
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by PHILipu1(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Awoleesu:
Are you for real? Have you done a prop background check and tell me frankly these men did ride on #Sai Baba stuff...?
Pls, before I 'write it down' you may wish to answer this question, then after I can do the rubbing of minds with you sir. meanwhile, you save my post for future ref.
Yes,you can tell me any first term governor in the north that didn't rode on SAI BABA mantra to be governor.

I am from the south but i have stayed in the north for than 20 years and i can tell you that Buharism is a religion on it's own up here and if you put a goat on a poster and attach Buhari picture by the side,i can tell you that the goat will win any election that it's contesting for.

Forget all the noise about Atiku will share northern votes,Buhari shadow will defeat Atiku with landslide in the north.
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by tuniski: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2017
PHILipu1:

just keep dreaming and hoping till 2050.
Don't tell me you will believe everything from Atiku boys mouth.
They are just using this defection gimmick to handwick PDP leaders to give Atiku it's presidential ticket.
Majority of this governors in the north came to power with the SAI BABA mantra and they know fully well that they will not win re election if they try that gamble by leaving Buhari party or is it the south-west governors that will now join PDP now that the PDP has shut out the south-west from the party main structure?

I guess the tsunami will go the opposite direction because all we see and read everyday are PDP house members going to APC.
Lie! Buhari came to power cos of defectors from PDP and other power blocs in the north. Why was buhari never victorious since 2003!

1 Like

Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by tuniski: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2017
PHILipu1:
Yes,you can tell me any first term governor in the north that didn't rode on SAI BABA mantra to be governor.

I am from the south but i have stayed in the north for than 20 years and i can tell you that Buharism is a religion on it's own up here and if you put a goat on a poster and attach Buhari picture by the side,i can tell you that the goat will win any election that it's contesting for.

Forget all the noise about Atiku will share northern votes,Buhari shadow will defeat Atiku with landslide in the north.
Liar! Let buhari himself come and win plateau nau!
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by PHILipu1(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2017
tuniski:

Lie! Buhari came to power cos of defectors from PDP and other power blocs in the north. Why was buhari never victorious since 2003!
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
The rigging that was going on in the south before 2015 was too much and on a large scale.

Have you ask yourself why PDP and it's members were in court to stop the use of CARD READERS upto a night before the 2015 elections?

They and Jega introduced card readers but when they discover that it would be more difficult to rig the election on a large scale they started fighting it.
Mike Tyson,Nelson Mandela etc couldn't votes again as it used to be in the past.
In a free and fair election,Yaradua or Jonathan can not defeat Buhari.

Didn't Yaradua admitted then that the election that brought him to power was fraud?

Those that defected saw that there was nothing that will stop Buhari and south-west alliance and that was why they jumped on the movement.
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by PHILipu1(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2017
tuniski:
Liar! Let buhari himself come and win plateau nau!
He won it in 2015 and he will do it over and over again
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by tuniski: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2017
PHILipu1:

He won it in 2015 and he will do it over and over again
Let him do it forever sef. Shior suffering and smiling folks.
He didn't win it in 2015. Plateau,Nassarawa and Taraba were won by GEJ. Get yourself updated.
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by PHILipu1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
tuniski:

Let him do it forever sef. Shior suffering and smiling folks.
He didn't win it in 2015. Plateau,Nassarawa and Taraba were won by GEJ. Get yourself updated.
Only fools and PDP supporters don't know that we are in all this mess because of PDP 16 years of bad governance even though we had crude oil boom during PDP era.

With accurate facts at my disposal,Buhari won this states convincly and only the rigging makes you to think so.

2019 is around and we shall see the result now that PDP don't have the army,police,dss,inec etc on it's side.
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by slawali: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
They are coming home to come and steal our money abi? Good for you,because Buhari govt no give room for you to steal any how you want.
chinjo:
This mass exodus of APC members back to PDP can be likened to Nigerians that left this country to seek greener pasture abroad. On getting to Libya (APC), they discovered that there is no place like home (PDP). They are now coming back in their thousands. On behalf of myself and all well meaning Nigerians I say welcome, Ekaabo, sanu da zuwa, wa bokhian.
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by Duru009(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Buhari is like a religion in the North, it will be difficult to defeat in that religion !
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by Ukpafi: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Do you have problem in your marriage?
or do you want to improve your relationship? then contact this link for your answer

https://ukpafiwisdom..com.ng/2017/12/keys-to-improve-your-marriage-how-is.html
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by offiahvictor(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
impossible
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by contigiency(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Joke of the decade. I can bet not even one will join with him. All these over rating of Atiku will soon collapse.
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by bakaredc: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
wristbangle:
I stopped reading where he mentioned bola tinubu may defect to pdp...

If these guys continue in this manner, this time around their defeat will be massive.
Well I stopped reading when he said 35 percent of the federal executive council members( ministers) will decamp....looking at the ministers there right now,only mama taraba is moving out...
Re: Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain by Goldhero5: 4:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
It seems the PDP are solely and constantly relying on massive defection from the APC for them to stand a chance in 2019.
Did APC not rely on massive defection from PDP and merger from AC and ANPP before they could win 2015 elections

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos) / Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals / No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.