Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Thoughts From The Dream I Had This Early Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Thoughts From The Dream I Had This Early Morning (1618 Views)

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (reloaded) / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / Do You Get Your Electricity Bill For The Current Month This Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts From The Dream I Had This Early Morning by Saltoflife: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2017
How strange it is
We wish to wear high brands but we feel most comfortable in Pajamas
We wish to sit in expensive restaurants and bars with elite people, but we enjoy road side booli with friends and people we love.
We wish to own big cars and go on long drives, yet we talk our heart out only while walking down a long road.
We have 64 GB iPods filled with songs but sometimes a song on the radio brings a smile that can’t be compared.
We lodge in 5 star hotels but we miss the bed at home.
I can't still place why we all chase money at all cost even at the expense of our family and personal joy.

I woke up today thinking about these strange things.
Please share your views

Source::

https://blessingkolawole./2019/02/12/my-thought-from-the-dream-i-had-this-early-morning/
Re: My Thoughts From The Dream I Had This Early Morning by gabinogem(m): 6:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Lol...humans are cursed with the insatiable desire which is greed... The Sin to satisfy the flesh always.
Re: My Thoughts From The Dream I Had This Early Morning by Saltoflife: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2017
gabinogem:
Lol...humans are cursed with the insatiable desire which is greed... The Sin to satisfy the flesh always.
I couldn't have agreed more. Greed is a sin isn't it.?
Re: My Thoughts From The Dream I Had This Early Morning by gabinogem(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saltoflife:

I couldn't have agreed more. Greed is a sin isn't it.?
Situation In Nature (SIN)
Re: My Thoughts From The Dream I Had This Early Morning by Saltoflife: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
gabinogem:
Situation In Nature (SIN)
God will help us

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Miracle Capsule That We Will Give You Six Packs With 21 Days / How To Make Money Online For Free In 2020 (worldwide) / The Gregorian Calendar Is Not A “christian” Calendar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.