Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) (34278 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by policy12: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Abu graduate....she don join bahd guys.
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by engwari(f): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
v
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Larrey:
Don't forget that some people normally looks older than their age
How old are you I wanna check if you're older or younger than your real age?
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by showghan(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
This one 25?

Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Chief village priest sighted....
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

She is definitely an Ogbanje who was programmed to die at the age of 21.

Her survival is only a miracle!
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
This one 25??
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
You look 32, beside HBD n stop the lies abeg u.

1 Like

Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Oyebee91(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lovintus2:

I do. She's my fellow abusite. Graduated same year
congrats
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by dabossman(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'm beginning to think most Nigerians just believe everybody lies about their age. It's stupid, but I guess that's just the way they are programmed.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by dabossman(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
baski92:
Why ladys dey like reduse their age but come to think of it oga bubu also did it

No offence, but what's your own age? If one is to judge from your DP, I'd probably say 37. But I bet you are younger.
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by lindytania(f): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
IYANGBALI:
on the night she was conceived the father supposed to withdraw but he forgot so it caused a very big quarrel in the family
this one weak me
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by aisammy4: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Profcamsey:
She meant 35...Typo error.

Yes, e b like say na typos error!

This babe fit say she be 15 sef! Im very sure, na 15yrs she be grin cheesy
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by aisammy4: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
dabossman:
I'm beginning to think most Nigerians just believe everybody lies about their age. It's stupid, but I guess that's just the way they are programmed.

Are you saying that this lady is truly 25?

Sincerely? Really shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked?

It is very evident she is trying to hide her age here. Its just "too clear" she is lying about her age.

Anyways, its no issue, just about one's opinion!
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Alariiwo: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
If that one is 25, them I'm 5.. infact they just delivered me of recent.

Nonsense!
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by DocAdray(f): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
aisammy4:

It is very evident she is trying to hide her age here. Its just "too clear" she is lying about her age.

She's actually 25. She was my younger brother's class mate in ABU, Zaria.
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by jetz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
ayam 16 if she's 25 haba nawa oh
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Nursy(f): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
That is her real age, I didn't even know she is up to that. She attended ABU and won a pageant. She's very tall and looks older than her age and I think she was born out of wedlock.
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Nursy(f): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Exactly! Thought she was 23 or 24yrs. I'm suspecting that she increased her age cos of her size.
DocAdray:

Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by dabossman(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
aisammy4:

Why can't she be 25? If you have been through tertiary education, cast your mind back and tell me you didn't know any girl under 21 who has this kind of stature.

25 is not a small girl o. Or were you expecting her to look like a teenager?
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by lawman88(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
[she was my classmate at Ahmadu Bello university 2010-2014. She was gorgeous but definitely above 29 years. Congratulation to her. She called me recently asking about my Ph.D. program. God bless you tope mi
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by dabossman(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
DocAdray:

Aha, thankfully there are people here who know her. There are girls I went to uni with who were married with a kid by 25. I'm really wondering why people are doubting her age.
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by AkuStephen: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
lawrezs:
NA WA HOOOO 25 YEARS OLD...................WHO U DEY FOOL

Abi ooo 25 Abi 35 grin grin
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by adamsumale(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
blessedweapon:
Her thigh through the slit though kiss kiss

Run my hands slowly through it,........ Make the Goosebumps on her inner thigh show. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Pervert Sighted.. Well-done Sir #IduffMyChristmasHat
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by spartanian(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Our Zaria Princess
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Blissp99(f): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
OK I understand
She's beautiful
If she's 25,shes still old.... den am 18
Subtract 18 from 25 den get the answer
She's still older
Am still younger though
Plz don't quote me if u want to eat ur Xmas chicken
Re: Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Tex42(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Larrey:
Don't forget that some people normally looks older than their age

More like all ladies looks older than their age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skales Goes Half Unclad As He Performs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Photos From Ebuka Uchendu's Traditional Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.