Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls (835 Views)

Join My Site Pls. Just Type Www.socialbd.xyz / Alexa Has No Record Of My Website After 3 Months; What Might Be Wrong? / What Could Be Wrong With This Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls by Mcsenior(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Webmasters in the house, whenever I want to access my blog on my phone, it takes forever to load the content. it shows blank. I tried on another device, its same.

Please your advice needed

http://naturalremedylab.com

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls by sleamzy06(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
I think your web host/hosting plan is the issue.. which host is the site on?? and which plan did you subscribe to?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls by TopYouGo: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mcsenior:
Webmasters in the house, whenever I want to access my blog on my phone, it takes forever to load the content. it shows blank. I tried on another device, its same.

It's either your host is slow, or your internet is slow, or your blog is heavy (which shouldn't be).

A speed test on the blog would help you determine the source of the problem. Check my signature and contact me if you need help with the speed test and speeding up the blog.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls by fajob: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Many Bugs yet to be fixed on that Site bro

we are also into

www.jolagict.com
www.hostgate.com.ng

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

We are expert in
School Portal,MLM Websites,ICO Websites,LIvescore websites
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)</strong>
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls by Dmayor7(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Mcsenior:

Hello sir,

I recommend you read this article on how to make your website faster like war jets.

https://mythemeshop.com/blog/w3-total-cache-tutorial/?ref=darlingtonokafor

The tutorial is self explanatory and you can take the steps and make your website very fast under minutes.

For further assistance and guidance you can reach out to me at darlington@w3programs.com
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls by Mcsenior(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dmayor7:

Hello sir,

I recommend you read this article on how to make your website faster like war jets.

https://mythemeshop.com/blog/w3-total-cache-tutorial/?ref=darlingtonokafor

The tutorial is self explanatory and you can take the steps and make your website very fast under minutes.

For further assistance and guidance you can reach out to me at darlington@w3programs.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls by Dmayor7(m): 1:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcsenior:

Thanks

Yea... you welcome
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls by Mcsenior(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Issue Solved!
Just part of the experience.
Thanks to everyone who made an impute.
Special Thanks to #Dmayor7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls by lastbaff(m): 1:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Mcsenior:
Issue Solved!

How did you solve it, please? Share the experience.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls by Mcsenior(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2017
lastbaff:

How did you solve it, please? Share the experience.

I followed Dmayor7 recommendations and changed my theme & boom, it came back to life.

There are good people here on Nairaland, ready to assist you without putting money first. Dmayor7 will be part of my blog success story by the grace of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Wrong With This Site Pls by Dmayor7(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mcsenior:
Issue Solved!

I'm happy your issue is solved.

You can check this article www.w3programs.com/hosting to find out how to choose the best hosting for your website.

The hosting you host your website matters a lot just like the foundation of a house.

Kudos

(1) (Reply)

Help Google Ads Not Showing Again After Migration / Can A Budget Of 150k Create A Potential Affiliate Marketing Blog / How Much To Design A Sports Betting Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.