Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts (22258 Views)

Can I Close Down Dormant Gtbank Bank Account With Money Inside? / Customers Accuse GTB Of Dubious Deductions From Their Accounts / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by iamjavadem(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
damage control
5 of my friends who are big business men in main market onitsha withdrew all their money and transfer to fidelity and and UBA respectively
Like they wont pay charges for the transfer, mumu people. Even innoson hasnt moved his money from GTB.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Sagay212: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
IPod Criminals are wreteched and daft idio.ts. These people are extremely stupid.d. No common sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by omoelerin1: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
GTB keep matching on jare, nothing do you.
Leave those yeye delusional, propagandist, senseless bunch of people alone. They are only doing what they know how to do best- Lying and chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by taurusmena1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
There are always two sides to a story.Come rain come sun,I stil love GTB for their smart services.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by agarawu23(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

For you to have 5 business men as friends and you still loaf around on Nairaland advertising your generational penury, I dare say that it's either wealth is not contagious or your poverty is incurable.
he is just blowing lie jare, grin You should know them.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by franudi: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
GTB is a stupid bank. Instead of them to address how they have been blackmailing their customers they are here telling us that nobody is closing his account from their bank. I am not expecting gtb to agree before.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by paradigman(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
#istandwithgtb
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by miracle4(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
GTBANK has been pastering lots of blogs including ours to publish these cooked messages since yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by tobida: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
Okoyeeboz:

It is those living slightly below poverty line that are rushing to close their kobo accounts. Those who matter don't make noise.

Let them close their accounts please. At least, the queue would reduce.
[/s]

GTB IS GOING DOWN, YORUBA, HAUSA, IGBOS ARE MOVING THEIR MONEY.

MULTIPLE SOURCES HAVE CONFIRMED IT.

BETTER LUCKK NEXT TIME, STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN, GTBANK.

Amen Estate' on the outskirts of Lekki in Lagos, Babatunde O. Gbadamosi, wrote the following:
"I have studied the case. I am going to withdraw ALL my funds from Guaranty Trust Bank tomorrow morning"

https://www.nairaland.com/4245762/ffk-the-innoson-affair-igbo-orphans

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Iamzik: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
damage control
5 of my friends who are big business men in main market onitsha withdrew all their money and transfer to fidelity and and UBA respectively

Safe journey to them. No customer is better than a dubious customer.

Didn't they see Fidelity and UBA before going to GTB?
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Mike008(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nigerians and the syndrome of Herd mentality.
Somebody wakes up one morning, logs into social media and sees #BoycottGTB and joins in the campaign without any interest, without any claims, just so to belong.

This is re.tarded.

I dont mind if everybody closes their account with GTB.
Am not joining any campaign.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by delpee(f): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Banking issue has now been turned to a tribal war. shocked People fighting proxy battles over a personal business deal gone sour due to reasons that we're yet to establish. Na wa! I tire for this country. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by insideuniuyo: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin Liars everywhere
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by paradigman(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
#nocustomerisbetterthanadubiouscustomer

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Is this thread suppose to be a joke, our company account at GTB was closed down on wednessday.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Maser: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

For you to have 5 business men as friends and you still loaf around on Nairaland advertising your generational penury, I dare say that it's either wealth is not contagious or your poverty is incurable.

I guess you must be feeling proud of yourself like "I used grammar and finished him off".

But how does acerbics negate the facts he put up there. Hiss!
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Paulosky1900: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
damage control

the 5 of them contacted you before or after withdrawing their money be honest for once anyway GTB is one of the best bank in naija and i love the bank and am also banking with them
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Okoyeeboz: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Maser:

I guess you must be feeling proud of yourself like "I used grammar and finished him off".

But how does acerbics negate the facts he put up there. Hiss!

Which facts? The nonsense he typed can only appear as facts to unintelligent people.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
Amidst the controversies GTBank finds itself in, rumours are now ongoing that customers of the bank have started withdrawing their funds from the bank. The controversies have been between the bank and Innoson Motors, a case that has gotten so much attention in the past few days and also the involvement of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

GTBank has now issued a public statement discarding rumours of a closure and to calm their customers.

See a public statement posted on the bank's Instagram page > https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc9_mnBlq7m/?taken-by=gtbank

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/12/gt-bank-debunks-rumours-of-customers-closing-their-accounts-with-the-bank.html

lol. if i hear day this incidence no make them lose customers and money. useless people.. the person who told them they could win this war should pay the rest of the debt thriugh his generation. ordinary 500m una couldnt pay with 22 percent interest. now, you would pay over 10b and lose customers untop! the damage alone is welll worth over 100billion for you guys alone... no jokes!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by pawesome(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

It is those living slightly below poverty line that are rushing to close their kobo accounts. Those who matter don't make noise.

Let them close their accounts please. At least, the queue would reduce.
nkasi obi onye na anwu anwu.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by pawesome(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
GreatMahmud:
Gtbank is going down gradually..That is how it starts
not in naija....d best bank n still d best..ntin can tk dem down..ntin
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

They can't help him, his poverty is generational poverty.

what about your own poverty?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by ACE1010: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
What do you expect them to say? They will still us tell the same story even though they have 1 customer left!! Una better settle Innoson before GT Bank becomes a regional bank grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Okoyeeboz: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
aonag:

what about your own poverty?

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by kingthreat(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
damage control

5 of your loan-dependent friends wont shake GTB
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family.

lmao... its paining you. but you can attack another man from no where acting like you know the A-Z of him. you are a big joker.come il feed your generation. no jokes.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by ifymorena(f): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sagay212:
IPod Criminals are wreteched and daft idio.ts. These people are extremely stupid.d. No common sense at all.
u sound like a lunatic grin grin I will be praying for u

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by arrestdarrester: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
GTB is still taking customers for granted. The current MD knows banking no doubt, but he thinks he knows politics too. This is something the late/former MD would not do

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
first I read that this tribe don't love themselves,that they are not united but what I am seeing is heartbreaking no group love themselves like this group they individual formed clubs and unions to develop their region when the govt failed them,when they make move the zoo panics.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Sunnelzky(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Gtbank is nice bank to bank with, but all the things going on. And for them to release this kind of statement, it means that something has actually happened.
Because "there is no smoke without fire"

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Okoyeeboz: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
aonag:

lmao... its paining you. but you can attack another man from no where acting like you know the A-Z of him. you are a big joker.come il feed your generation. no jokes.

Why don't you start by feeding your ancestors who died of hunger and your generations born with K-leg due to generational malnutrition.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE / Naira Extend Gains Against Dollar Across FX Markets / Banks Reject Old Naira Notes, Oil Marketers Threaten Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.