Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Pls I Want To Load My Bet9ja Account - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls I Want To Load My Bet9ja Account (841 Views)

How To Credit Your Bet9ja Account With Free Money / I'm Having Issues Withdrawing From My Bet9ja Account Please Help / Help!,i Can't Register Bet9ja Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Want To Load My Bet9ja Account by adidasBarca: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2017
pls everyone in the house, pls how can I deposit money to my bet9ja account. I opened it directly with bet9ja for personal uses.The code was changed few days ago.
Re: Pls I Want To Load My Bet9ja Account by ogashman(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2017
login into ur bet9ja acct

click on deposit

click on "card in stand payment". no surcharge on this option.although ur debit must have been authorised for online transaction.

type in the amt u wish to transfer and click on confirm.

select ur type of card from the drop down menu.

input ur card details.

insert the otp that will be sent to ur line and boom the money is in ur bet9ja acct
Re: Pls I Want To Load My Bet9ja Account by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2017
adidasBarca:
pls everyone in the house, pls how can I deposit money to my bet9ja account. I opened it directly with bet9ja for personal uses.The code was changed few days ago.

My brother pls and pls don't,those guys are destiny destroyers, from an addict.Biko.
Re: Pls I Want To Load My Bet9ja Account by ogashman(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2017
login into ur bet9ja acct

click on deposit

click on "card instant payment". no surcharge on this option.although ur debit must have been authorised for online transaction.

type in the amt u wish to transfer and click on confirm.

select ur type of card from the drop down menu.

input ur card details.

insert the otp that will be sent to ur line and boom the money is in ur bet9ja acct

(1) (Reply)

Tonight's 6 Odds For High Stakers / WIN BIG!! Hot Expert Betting Tips For Today 30/12/2017 / Livescores: Plateau United Vs Rivers United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.