Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) (1357 Views)

US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority / Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by koropotopoto: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2017
America is a great country under trump
they've get back their swaga stollen from clueless Obama
one nation under God
God bless United States of America and those that bless him

Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by koropotopoto: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2017
the world stand against terrorism and terrorists

no wonder Buhari voted in favour of terrorists
because Buhari is a terrorist

my friend ngeneukwenu knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by koropotopoto: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2017
lalasticlala seun obinoscopy dominique
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by EDOPRO: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Israel is better off with Jerusalem as the capital, than licking the ass of few Palistine muslims.
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by whonamehelp(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Ipob go soon flood here like flies wey dey find toilet
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by whitebeard(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
OK isreal said they want their capital to be Jerusalem, the UN (bunch of babies around a tea table) voted against it, pls who owns the country the UN or isreal...something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by koropotopoto: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
Ipob go soon flood here like flies wey dey find toilet
yeroba Muslims right now
they're so predictable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by bedspread: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2017
EVEN IF 127 COUNTRIES FIGHT AGAINST ISREAL.... it cannot Defeat Isreal.....

US ARE BLESSED TO HAVE TRUMP AT THIS TIME.....

THE ALMIGHTY GOD RIGHT FRIM CREATION DOES NOT WALK WITH NUMBERS...

LET THE WISE PREPARE THEIR WATS
LET THE WISE PREPARE TO MEET THEIR GOD...
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by koropotopoto: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2017
whitebeard:
OK isreal said they want their capital to be Jerusalem, the UN (bunch of babies around a tea table) voted against it, pls who owns the country the UN or isreal...something is wrong somewhere.
bro the terrorist leaders among them are tactically supporting a non recognised terrorist country
Nigeria is among the supported countries
and Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by koropotopoto: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2017
bedspread:
EVEN IF 127 COUNTRIES FIGHT AGAINST ISREAL.... it cannot Defeat Isreal.....

US ARE BLESSED TO HAVE TRUMP AT THIS TIME.....

THE ALMIGHTY GOD RIGHT FRIM CREATION DOES NOT WALK WITH NUMBERS...

LET THE WISE PREPARE THEIR WATS
LET THE WISE PREPARE TO MEET THEIR GOD...
no wonder he (God) used US trump (World Power) that can veto the useless UN to support them

1 Like

Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by whitebeard(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
bro the terrorist leaders among them are tactically supporting a non recognised terrorist country
Nigeria is among the supported countries
and Buhari is a terrorist
nigeria on a normal day, isn't supposed to have a say on this issue. Why wouldnt buhari mind his business, we have a lot of pressing issues in our nation that needs urgent attention, yet he is doing something pointless. Buhari is one of this nations biggest mistake.
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by koropotopoto: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2017
whitebeard:
nigeria on a normal day, isn't supposed to have a say on this issue. Why wouldnt buhari mind his business, we have a lot of pressing issues in our nation that needs urgent attention, yet he is doing something pointless. Buhari is one of this nations biggest mistake.
terrorist just supporting his fellow terrorist
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
the world stand against terrorism and terrorists

no wonder Buhari voted in favour of terrorists
because Buhari is a terrorist

my friend ngeneukwenu knows

Drop your religious sentiments and read some history books, maybe then, only maybe, you will be able to make a sensible comment.
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2017
whitebeard:

Nigeria is one of the member states of the UNITED NATIONS and only exercised their right to have a vote. Ignoramus.
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
yeroba Muslims right now
they're so predictable

Grow up fo.ol.
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by princechurchill(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2017
Yesterday summit just show how strong the US is against the world, na naija wey never finish boko haram technically go fight them

1 Like

Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by koropotopoto: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
Mindfulness:

Drop your religious sentiments and read some history books, maybe then, only maybe, you will be able to make a sensible comment.
[/s]
trash trash trash
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by koropotopoto: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
Mindfulness:

Grow up fo.ol.
[/s]
yeroba Muslims everywhere
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by whitebeard(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Mindfulness:

Nigeria is one of the member states of the UNITED NATIONS and only exercised their right to have a vote. Ignoramus.
are u telling me they don't have a "I don't have a say on this issue" right
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by koropotopoto: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2017
princechurchill:
Yesterday summit just show how strong the US is against the world, na naija wey never finish boko haram technically go fight them
gbam
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by PROPHETmichael: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2017
JerUSAlem
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by Homeboiy: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2017
good
not even buhari can stop it
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by whitebeard(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2017
Mindfulness:

I think ur last statement refers to u seeing u can't reply my question cause our neighboring countries, Cameroon, Benin and others didn't participate in the vote. cool
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by koropotopoto: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2017
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy dominique
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2017
whitebeard:
are u telling me they don't have a "I don't have a say on this issue" right

So what if they do? Would you be here screaming if they supported Trump's decision? Probably not. They decided to take a stand so suck it up.
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world

Dvmb people like you are the BIGGEST problem.
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by whitebeard(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Mindfulness:

So what if they do? Would you be here screaming if they supported Trump's decision? Probably not. They decided to take a stand so suck it up.
isreal and Nigeria dont have any business with each other, Cameroon and Benin decided not to participate at all, why didn't Nigeria do that. How does making Jerusalem isreal capital profit Nigeria or does not profit Nigeria, that we had to be involved.

All the mistakes of the bad governments that ever ruled this country will be corrected someday.
Re: Israel Shows Support For Trump With This Cute Banner (pics) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
whitebeard:
isreal and Nigeria dont have any business with each other, Cameroon and Benin decided not to participate at all, why didn't Nigeria do that. How does making Jerusalem isreal capital profit Nigeria or does not profit Nigeria, that we had to be involved.

All the mistakes of the bad governments that ever ruled this country will be corrected someday.

Decisions on the world stage should not only be made for profit. Sometimes you have to take a moral standing even if there are no rewards. Israel's settlement policies have been discriminatory and Netanyahu has violated human rights. I, for my part, would want the world community to step up and even intervene if my or my people's rights were violated by any politician. I do not care about Islam, Christianity or Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism or even Satanism, Lesbianism, or the Spaghetti monster and I do not care about Mickey Mouse either. I am not a Muslim, just someone who sees that Palestinians have been oppressed by Israel and their allies. Read some history books instead of relying on Biblical accounts only.

The Jews started migrating to Israel in the 19th century, the conflict took heat after WWII when Jewish migration peaked due to the persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany and other European states. If a group of people starts mass migrating into your village today claiming that the land is theirs because their ancestors come from there, you will want to defend yourself and yours. Even more if they set up settlements cutting you off from water.

With all understanding for the Jewish population and their history which includes brutal persecution. They should not have a fool's license to persecute and discriminate against the rest of the population who happen not to be Jewish. Jerusalem is home to all three Abrahamic religions. If you want your religion to be respected, lead by example and respect other belief systems as well.

(1) (Reply)

Afghanistan: It Is Against Islamic Law Taliban Bans Barbing Salons From Trimming / South Africa Takes Over BRICS Chairmanship / Joe Biden, A Perfect Vp (if Not Even President)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.