Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Inspiring Bible Verses On Thanksgiving - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inspiring Bible Verses On Thanksgiving (548 Views)

10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring Bible Verses On Thanksgiving by fitted60(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2017
Giving thanks is what God requires of us as his children, that is why we have different bible verses on Thanksgiving which are helpful in lifting our souls. Thanksgiving is a time we spend with family and friends whenever we want to thank God for the things he has done and the ones he is to do for us.

The psalmist said, O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Psalms 95:1-6 These verses are inspiring and motivational enough to make us want to keep praising God every day. The bible verses on Thanksgiving has been helpful to the human for long and will keep helpful as the earth tarries.

[center]BIBLE VERSES ON THANKSGIVING[/center]
Psalm 100:4 – Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name.

1 Chronicles 16:34 – Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Psalms 136:1 – 127:26 – O give thanks unto the LORD; for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] forever.

Psalms 116:12 – What shall I render unto the LORD [for] all his benefits toward me?

1 Thessalonians 5:18 – In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Jonah 2:9 – But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving. That which I have vowed I will pay Salvation is from the Lord.”

Psalms 50:14 – Offer unto God thanksgiving, and pay thy vows unto the most High:

Ephesians 5:20 – Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Psalms 95:1-6 – O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Hebrew 12:28-29 – Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; for our God is a consuming fire.

Psalms 50:14 -Offer unto God thanksgiving, and pay thy vows unto the most High:

Psalm 30:12 – That my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever

Source: [url="https://prayerland.org.ng/2017/12/22/bible-verses-on-thanksgiving/"]Prayer Land[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Holy Spirit Engineered Confession A Sign Of The Times / April 2018 RCCG Children Special Holy Ghost Service. / Did God Give Stephen Hawking ALS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.