Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) (27692 Views)

See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos / NNPC Fuel Station At Adura Bus-stop, Abeokuta Expressway Currently On Fire -pics / Video Of Nnpc Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by just2endowed: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
hunger bad
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by emmpire: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Na wa o. This Christmas season. Hope they have insurance coverage.
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
Why would they too increase fuel price when d strike has been called off. Na abeokuta witches para for them

Even witches sef need fuel for logistics!!! I pity the manager. He lost all even after buying at black market rate but ended up selling free of charge to open air......
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki has gone into oblivion in the past few days. The 15m voters are also enjoying the whole charade, that's the sweetest part of this whole experience.
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
yanshDoctor:
lol. at a time there is no fuel? lalasticlala.

and people still have mind to stand close to it. what if it explored?
It must not EXPLORED o angry angry

1 Like

Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Life is worthless there

OMG
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
how can a filling station be in fire when there aint fuel? undecided
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
H
mzirawo:
NNPC fuel station at Adura bus stop Abeokuta expressway on fire . According to Eyes of Lagos reporter that is at scene of the Incident said that there is no fire fighter and the fire is already moving to next shop where cars are being sold ... more details soon

Source:https://instagram.com/p/BdAIxPLj25b/

Ask them to employ a safety expert in case you have a fire emergency or such, reply: it is not my portion, do let it burn.
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by kardinalz: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
EDOPRO:
nice one, since they don't want to provide fuel for the masses. let the filling station burn to ash.
Get sense na. even dough say eh pain you.
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by ipreach: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
finally here http://sumo.ly/qlVB

Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Foolish Nigerians, see them watching burning and extremely inflammable gas.
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Ethanegos(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
joenor:
Sell fuel them go say no, so wetin the fire use take dey burn water abi?

Dont mind the useless people. Very good for them. That is how I went to the Oando along that Sura rd on Lagos Island this morning. You wont believe I got there by 4:30 am. The fuel attendants were busy selling the fuel in 50 Litres Gallons and hiding them behind their office. They brought in one camry that was carrying about ten 30 Litres Gallons. After filling about 7 of the Gallonss, the eight one was leaking and they didnt know. They were just pumping fuel into the gallon and the fuel was leaking into the car. Eventually, fuel started gushing out from the bottom of the car and there was fuel all over the floor. Any spark then would have triggered a fire. When the idiots finally opened the gates, they sold for only three cars from the queue and they told us fuel is finished.
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by FaniDan(f): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
GEJ really is a hero, He actually gave democracy a voice in Nigeria and made every Nigeria believed that their votes counts. The way I see Nairalanders, Nigerians coment on social media on how they will send so so so packing and also vote I so so so, I think its a good one.
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Olajidemutiu(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
where is this vulcanizer on picture three, be like say he will not eat after the fire out break. he get insurance anyway
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by voiceoftheupcom: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'm not bothered I will trek go my village this Christmas even if e go take me 5days, its part of the struggle to memorize Christ birthday grin grin grin buhari is a cursed Goat TUFIAKWA
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
I feel like burning all the fuel stations in my dead town
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
okay.
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by JusticeGrace: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Apostle must hear of this

Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fire?

How come?
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
FaniDan:
GEJ really is a hero, He actually gave democracy a voice in Nigeria and made every Nigeria believed that their votes counts. The way I see Nairalanders, Nigerians coment on social media on how they will send so so so packing and also vote I so so so, I think its a good one.
Please what did u smoke?

Its very strong.
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by PecE2Make: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Courtesy of Buhari.
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
PRESS RELEASE FROM NNPC GMD: I want Nigerians to calm down and know that there is no cause for alarm as there is enough fuel in that our filling station at Abeokuta to keep it burning.
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
EDOPRO:
nice one, since they don't want to provide fuel for the masses. let the filling station burn to ash.

U make sense Bro... Imagine some of them hide under the NNPC ...Fire expose them....

To others that are desperate in need of fuel, be careful... Think about your safety and health...
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by Isaacvin(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
d only thing i see in dat picture is dat aboki's yam dat was destroyed... i feel sorry for him �
Re: NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2018
The thunder when go fire them still dey do press up.
Ethanegos:

Dont mind the useless people. Very good for them. That is how I went to the Oando along that Sura rd on Lagos Island this morning. You wont believe I got there by 4:30 am. The fuel attendants were busy selling the fuel in 50 Litres Gallons and hiding them behind their office. They brought in one camry that was carrying about ten 30 Litres Gallons. After filling about 7 of the Gallonss, the eight one was leaking and they didnt know. They were just pumping fuel into the gallon and the fuel was leaking into the car. Eventually, fuel started gushing out from the bottom of the car and there was fuel all over the floor. Any spark then would have triggered a fire. When the idiots finally opened the gates, they sold for only three cars from the queue and they told us fuel is finished.

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS / An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.