Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Exposing Another Yoruba Hypocrisy. Why Is Kemi Adeosun Not Being Attacked Now? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing Another Yoruba Hypocrisy. Why Is Kemi Adeosun Not Being Attacked Now? (2682 Views)

Fulani And Igbos, According To Yoruba Hypocrisy / Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Another Yoruba Hypocrisy. Why Is Kemi Adeosun Not Being Attacked Now? by slimfit1(m): 4:14am On Dec 23, 2017
She go produce petrol for ministry of finance.

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Another Yoruba Hypocrisy. Why Is Kemi Adeosun Not Being Attacked Now? by BabaRamota1980: 4:19am On Dec 23, 2017
They should sack Kachikwu and put Adeosun in NNPC so yanminri can find a Yoruba to blame for his woes at filling station. I believe that would be fair.

The same group of weres will start gnashing teeth about Kachikwu removal.

Yanminri is doomed, you cant satisfy him, you cant redeem him....his case sef don tire my Baba in heaven

5 Likes

Re: Exposing Another Yoruba Hypocrisy. Why Is Kemi Adeosun Not Being Attacked Now? by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 23, 2017
PointZerom:
You already know the answer. The funny thing is that those Godforsaken pple insulting Ndi Igbo are even surffering more than Ndi Igbo. Go to all the mottor parks and see Umu Igbo traveling home irrespective of the hike in T- fare while Igbo haters are almost trekking from Lagos to Oshogbo, Ogbomosho and IjebuOde. PITY.
Ka Chukwu Okike Abiama mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: Exposing Another Yoruba Hypocrisy. Why Is Kemi Adeosun Not Being Attacked Now? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Why do you want to attack Adeosun, wetin concern her with shortage of outputs from refinery?

Because as of this time last year, I remembered how your people viciously attacked Okonjo Iweala... Some even had to say "Ibo people are known thieves". I can dig up that comments. Some said she was the one that refused to pay fuel marketers because she stole all the money with Jonathan.

I used to see Yoruba people from a different perspective. But its become obvious to me that you people are very dangerous.
Re: Exposing Another Yoruba Hypocrisy. Why Is Kemi Adeosun Not Being Attacked Now? by MayorofLagos(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
BlessMySoul:

Because as of this time last year, I remembered how your people viciously attacked Okonjo Iweala... Some even had to say "Ibo people are known thieves". I can dig up that comments. Some said she was the one that refused to pay fuel marketers because she stole all the money with Jonathan.

I used to see Yoruba people from a different perspective. But its become obvious to me that you people are very dangerous.

You are freaking liar. Dig it up lets do fact checks.

There was an attack on petroleum importers for creating artificial scarcity to hike price. Ngozi jumped in to shield them and so Nigerians attacked her.

Also there was a backlash on Diezani over missing 20billion naira remittance from NNPC. Again Ngozi jumped in and ended up getting blasted by Nigerians.

In the case of this shortage, have you heard Kemi defend importers or Kachikwu?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chairman Returns Buhari Branded Car In Imo State / Brisin Is A Ponzi / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Onnoghen Over $1.7m Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.