Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos (27819 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Awoo88: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
This guy may be a good father but an asshole of a man. Can't even keep one girl. In spite of your money, ladies running from you. Never heard a Nigeria lady rejecting a rich guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by MissAprokoMedia(f): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
chukwukahenry:
where is lilian esoro?

The mademoiselle is slaying in her own way...see what she posted after Ubi Franklin posted the Christmas pics.....

See here;
https://www.nairaland.com/4247556/lilian-esoro-shares-stunning-new#63515888
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by galaxy2020(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
...is nurse Abigail the mother of the girl ?
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by ceeceeuwa: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
He is doing so well for a baby daddy! At least he is living up to his responsibility to those kids.
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Mariangeles(f): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor101:
His daughter is hot
WEYREY!
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Awwwwnnn, adorable kids.
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor101:
His daughter is hot
No she's 3! 4 years tops
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Xisnin(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
Handsome man, e no better for that Lilian esoro.

He look so lonely.

Jobless gold-digger
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Bustincole(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
The son be like pesin wey no go Sabi book

Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by DaRuud(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Where is Lilian Esoro
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by engrjacuzzi: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
is he an actor or musician
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Awoo88:
This guy may be a good father but an asshole of a man. Can't even keep one girl. In spite of your money, ladies running from you. Never heard a Nigeria lady rejecting a rich guy.

I wonder! Something is not quite right with this ubi franklin. I can still remember how he proposed to lilian on two knees grin grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by martineverest(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
What did he even do to her?
we don't know
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
martineverest:
we don't know
I'm quite sure its not domestic violence, if its not it, then its not serious.
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
His daughter is hot

Spoken like a true pervert wink. Calling a toddler hot. Amazing.
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by martineverest(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
I'm quite sure its not domestic violence, if its not it, then its not serious.
I don't think so.

The man is an unrepentant man
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
martineverest:
I don't think so.

The man is an unrepentant man
Do you know him personally?
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
His daughter is hot

Wtf
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by debssycharles(f): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Why u come buy oversize shoe for her nah?
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by martineverest(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
Do you know him personally?
no ma. .. But I followed their story/saga 2 yes ago.

Ask urself, what could make a lady cancel her wedding to a rich man just 3 weeding to their marriage?
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
adorable family..

Is family not father, mother and children?
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
martineverest:
no ma. .. But I followed their story/saga 2 yes ago.

Ask urself, what could make a lady cancel her wedding to a rich man just 3 weeding to their marriage?
Hmmmm.
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by Veraatabeh(f): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
wickedworld:
Men be inserting their dick anyhow sha, no much different between his kid.

Different mama two pikn
who is dis one
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by thowbie7ven(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
chukwukahenry:
where is lilian esoro?
She's on my bed...
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by AyotossFund(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
His daughter is hot
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Children In Family Christmas Photos by crowntoro(f): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
so this guy has a daughter truly?
#nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright / Anna Banner Stuns In New Look, Dumps Her Weaves For A Low-cut / Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.