Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Wizkid’s Ex,tania Omotayo-reveal How Much She Loves Penalty Song By Small Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Ex,tania Omotayo-reveal How Much She Loves Penalty Song By Small Doctor (484 Views)

Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Ex,tania Omotayo-reveal How Much She Loves Penalty Song By Small Doctor by rhonard(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Wizkid's popular ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, could not resist the urge to gush over singer Temitope Adekunle popularly known as Small Doctor. Tania seem to have attended an event that featured Small Doctor performing and she couldn't help but be excited seeing the artiste perform right before her. She shared photos on her Snapchat of the artiste performing with so much energy and captioned it; "If you know me even just a little bit you know this song destroyed my destiny

She shared the photo she took with Small Doctor on Instagram with the caption below; "If you know me you know that my year is now complete �� I finally met @iam_smalldoctor and got to watch him perform my jam... I don’t think anyone loves penalty more than me "

(1) (Reply)

Frog Beats Snake To Death / Cool New Photos Of Veteran Actor Saint Obi, See Photos... / [GIST] Pet Monkey Lands Singer Chris Brown Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.