Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

You Will Not Believe This Statistics - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You Will Not Believe This Statistics (657 Views)

Would You Believe This Was America?? / Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN / Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Not Believe This Statistics by seanswitch(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Was looking on twitter then I saw this shocking statistics of how Americans have killed more Americans than Jihadists.

So who is America's enemy then?

Re: You Will Not Believe This Statistics by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Not sure if the numbers are true but yea more people die yearly from guns in the USA. What do you expect? Everybody can own a gun there

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Believe This Statistics by Preshb(f): 5:47pm On May 24, 2018
Please sir @ seanswitch i need your help, i lost my tecno camon cm today i dont know what to do, am depress as i write this, i saw your comment on how to retrive lost phone, please dont ignore this
Re: You Will Not Believe This Statistics by Preshb(f): 5:53pm On May 24, 2018
PLEASE TRY AND MESSAGE ME
Re: You Will Not Believe This Statistics by seanswitch(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2018
Preshb:
Please sir @ seanswitch i need your help, i lost my tecno camon cm today i dont know what to do, am depress as i write this, i saw your comment on how to retrive lost phone, please dont ignore this

First of all, you can find your device by going to Find My Device - Google
https://www.google.com › android › find

You will be able to track the location of the phone and erase your valuable documents and info on it.

Secondly, go to the State Police Command nearest to you and lodge a complaint. They know what to do. It shouldn't be more than 5k to track and get the details of the person using your phone now. Let me know what's up after you are done.

(1) (Reply)

Read George Weah’s Presidential Election Victory Speech / Rigging In Russian Elections With Video Footage / Russia Is First Country To Use Armed Land Robot In Military Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.