Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,298 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (57313 Views)

Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dumbass.
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by agukayode(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Life service

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by nayawilliam: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hahaa.. No salary until God knows.. Lol
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

He reported that the car was just 'bought' yesterday. Read according to the man, Okeke Walter Nnamdi below:

"Breaking news...... I wake up this morning and ask the gate man to clean the cars in the compound he left what he was told to do and start the car see the results of driving his Oga car for goodness sake!!! The car was brought last night" Pictures below:

Source - http://www.viviangist.ng/gateman-crashes-his-boss-new-car-while-trying-to-drive-pictures/

CC - Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by BluntBoy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
alphaconde:
an audi would not destroy like that with an in-compound speed

Perhaps, the gateman pressed the gas totally down and went from 0 to 60/100 mph. cheesy

Look at the hole in the fence.

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Olando06(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Maybe he wanted to play small before he dies grin

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Whose fault ? Why will you tell a gateman to leave his duty post and turned him to a car cleaner ?
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Kokaine(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
3-5months salary should fix this grin grin
never

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
maybe the Oga duped someone and use the proceeds to buy 2009 Camry sport...

and now karma has caught up with him
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by purplekayc(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Maybe he put the gear on 1 or drive .before starting the car
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by captainking(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Uyiii:

did your boss sack you then, hope you're not a gateman anymore?
cheers brosmiley
seems like you are high on something cheap... Well.. Let me rephrase.. It has happened to my car before.. Someone I gave car key to just move car rammed it into the wall... Cheers too..incase you need gateman job... Pls let me know.. grin
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Nanacious: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
No problemo!! if the car is insured, insurance will pay for the damage or replace the car if need be,

It is good to always insure your properties and Autormobile
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by MrEdimulo82(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
@viviangist.....ds kain news must end in 2017, but before that, we join in prayer to cast and bound the spirit behind ur urge to post ds kain news.....oya ... adua!!!

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Nanacious: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
A gateman in today's Nigeria. his 10 month salary can not go anywhere

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Martin0(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
gypsey:
No problemo!! if the car is insured, insurance will pay for the damage or replace the car if need be,

It is good to always insure your properties and Autormobile

Odegwu igbogrin
Ur dp make sence oogringrin
Were is that in that pics
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Odegwu igbogrin
Ur dp make sence oogringrin
Were is that in that pics
that was in niaija in one nite club in Enugu
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Uyiii: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
captainking:
seems like you are high on something cheap... Well.. Let me rephrase.. It has happened to my car before.. Someone I gave car key to just move car rammed it into the wall... Cheers too..incase you need gateman job... Pls let me know.. grin
Lol, I need naa, I also hope I will gain access to your car so I can crash it in between your legswink

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by seyenko(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
IT may sound strange but this may actually be a saving grace upon his oga. IF the Oga planned to travel with the car to village things may have turned out worse for him. I have had some events that look at misfortune but they actually saved me from potential death. I have been delayed twice from leaving a location to go home.Instead i discovered that the delay saved me from armed robbers who were robbing the house about the time i was going to arrive.
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by rajiraymond(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
If I were the owner I will give glory to God because every disappointment is a blessing.
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by captainking(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Uyiii:

Lol, I need naa, I also hope I will gain access to your car so I can crash it in between your legswink
take your banters elsewhere friend... My car go auto eject you. ;Dhahaha..
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
femi4:
The car or the wall grin

Lmao! This had me in sticthes.

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Martin0(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
gypsey:
that was in niaija in one nite club in Enugu

Oh I seegringrin

Make u do come ooo,I want make u come flex me oogringrin
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by robertwoods334: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Apostle will of this!
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I seegringrin

No whahala! we will see! how things goes grin
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Martin0(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
gypsey:
No whahala! we will see! how things goes grin

Na so ooo,nor gringrin I dey wait jejegrin
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by biacan(f): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I seegringrin
Hmmm

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by mamaafrik(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
When your village fellas have hired John Rambo and mama mojoin to dere side against u.......,datz watsup
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
lipsrsealed what will he do ta the man
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sorry for what happened to ur car sir. But the bible says in everything give thanks for this is the will if God concerning u. I know u have planned how to enjoy ur new ride this season. But think maybe there is a reason why d car was smashed on d wall. Perharps its a warning not to use it yet. Just repair and park it until this season is over, or you can park it up and work on it later. Just relax urself and relax the car. There may be something good out of this sad and ugly incident u know...
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by mrodun2: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
The boss should fix his car. Thank God no life is loss.
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Hmmm
Madam wetin happengrin
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by biacan(f): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Madam wetin happengrin
Oga how far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.