Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period (1284 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period by freemandgenius(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
A yet to be identified Nigerian man took to social
media to narrate how a female student of Unilag
made him give her head while she was on her
period. Read his story below: “So I’ve been talking to this Unilag slay queen for a
while, we decided to hang out at my place on
Monday, she came over and we watched a movie.
After the movie, we started making out, I proceeded
to put off her bra and move to the next base, she
told me to stop, saying it was awkward. I stopped, she then sent a text saying she didn’t
come over to smash. I decided not to touch her
again. She later sent a text telling me to kiss her. At
this point, I knew she was ready to smash but just
fronting. So we began.. I finally pulled off her bra and it was
disgusting! She had hair on her bosoms and chest..
Even above her upper lip, i could feel it while i was
kissing her. Like how will you be a girl and have hair
around your bosom, your chest and upper lip
(mustache)??. I tried ignoring that one, with the hope of offing pant and smashing. I offed her pant, and was time to smash, she
gave me head and requested for head too. But i
stylishly declined and we started smashing. She
requested for head again.. I’ve never given head to a girl before, but i decided
to form James Bond and do it. As i got down there, i
almost fainted when i put my tongue, i could not
breathe. The odour was terrifying.. I’ve never
perceived such a odour in my life! Don’t you wash
your p*ssy when you bath? I immediately removed my head when i couldn’t
take it, but she said she was very Hot and wanted
me to make her c*m. So i fingered her till she came.
I went to the toilet to wash up and i saw the most
disgusting thing ever! My hands were full of blood,
and there was blood stains on my lips and nose. I was so mad! Like how will you tell a guy to give you
head when you are on your period? How evil can
Unilag girls be? The most annoying thing is she
stained my bed sheets with blood. I immediately
sent her out of my house, i never want to see her
again.

Re: A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period by ceezarhh(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
so he blindly stuck his tongue in there....next time, he'll shine a torchlight before "eating"...

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period by Leverageisback(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin the guy turn twilight because of p*sssy
Hmm the power of konji

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period by freemandgenius(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
ceezarhh:
so he blindly stuck his tongue in there....next time, he'll shine a torchlight before "eating"...
I tell you o

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period by smulti(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
See this Mumu

how can you give a random girl a head

giving of head is strictly to your main chick of whom you knew hygienically,

however, ascertaining of medical history of both of you is very important

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period by freemandgenius(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Leverageisback:
grin the guy turn twilight because of p*sssy
Hmm the power of konji
Konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period by Threebear(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Happy virus delivery.
You've just swallowed a whole lot of it.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period by ignatiuschinedu(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Don't you have light in your bedroom? Guy wiseupppppppp.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Trends Online After Changing Her Name To "No Sugar Added" / Rita Dominic Share Cute Selfie With Her Big Sister / ‘I Learnt Everything I Know By Working Hard’ – Nancy Isime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.