Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Need My Money Back For A Breach Of Agreement Between Me And Landlord - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need My Money Back For A Breach Of Agreement Between Me And Landlord (355 Views)

Bridge Of Agreement.....bought A Body Massger And Have Refused To Pay / Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need My Money Back For A Breach Of Agreement Between Me And Landlord by ailehwise(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
I payed for a room selfcontain in abule egba area to be paid installmentaly. The agreement was that the landlord needs to renovate the room, toilet, bathroom, and kitchen. And i was told there is water in the house. The total package of the rent is #150,000. I gave him 70,000 out of the money for the renovation as agreed to balance 80,000 when packing in.
The issue now is that the landlord has change the agreement showing me unexpected attitude. He told me he needs to buy pumping machine after there was agreement there is water in the house. Infact, he is denied some things to be done in the house and called me to balance the 80,000 before the work continues.
What i observed is that he is trying to use my money to renovate his property. I don't trust him anymore.
please is there anyway i can get my money back because i have lost interest to live in the house. Meanwhile, i video him when paying him. The last day i went to him and asked why the boys are no more working and he told there is no cement to continue that he needs the 80k balance. Please Lawyers and human right in the house, what should i do?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robber Reported Himself To The Police After Killing His Partner / Nigerian ‘human Trafficker’ Held In Libya / Breaking: Three Suspected Terrorists Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.