Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (66533 Views)

The Best Courier Service In Gurgaon Is Dot Time Deliveriesa Courier Service In G / Tekno Acquires A Brand New G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a destiny changer.
He has stolen those the destiny of those boys. Or exchanged them with his. Beware of destiny changers this festive period.
Do not accept unsolicited alms or assistances.
Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
OboOlora:
Maybe when I come to Lagos, I will see NwaAmaikpe in traffic selling gala so I can dash him brain!
How much for a night?
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
President Buhari has managed the economy soo well that Nigerians bought too many Cars this year, that's why their is fuel scarcity
Information Minister, Alh. Lai Muhammed speaks on current fuel scarcity in the Country
How are you?

1 Like

Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Bollinger(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
kelvinreality:

Lol...as if Nairaland is not part of the so called Media. cheesy

grin grin knew you wouldn't understand the difference. Do you know my name or her's or seen her in the act? wink
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
CeeFire:

Airport road Abuja. 3 days before the opening of the new shoprite.

People give for different reasons which may be motivated by evil or Good Act. I pray this Man in question is doing his in line with the Latter.
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by orbis(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Everything was done on camera so the nigga will trend and babes will start flocking to his timeline ao he can knack different kpekus.
We all know that format baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
How are you?
Fine we thank God...
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by grandstar(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Must he broadcast it? He is having his reward in full
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bollinger:

grin grin knew you wouldn't understand the difference. Do you know my name or her's? wink

...and who told you those kids know the Man Name? Your Initial comment made it look as if you committed a lesser evil for the Same crime cheesy

I know you are taking your stand from a religious view but the Man did a good thing.
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by DONFASZY(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
Giv dem d money and don't kip records
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
asdfjklhaha:

Fine we thank God...
Yes... Thank him for moulding you so cute too. You must bear a beautiful name also.

1 Like

Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kemperor:
Eye service
go and do your own bro.
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
looks like a yahoo yahoo boy forming philanthropist
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by IdiAmin2(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
the is the TAP challenge Daddy freeze has been preaching about: Tithe against poverty (TAP)

Instead of carrying your money to give daddy G.O who already has private jet and living in a mansion, use your money to help the less privileged, the orphans, the poor, the homeless, beggars.

well done bros.
Even if this man is not a so called christian, baba God will bless him
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by AleAirHub(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Op angry

Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by crusufixo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
In as much i commend such act, in my opinion there is no need for the publicity

There is greater fulfillment in giving anonymously, than putting up a big / partial show when giving

The show kind of defeats the initial intent

All the same, I commend his act of kindness
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Bollinger(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
kelvinreality:

...and who told you those kids know the Man Name? Your Initial comment made it look as if you committed a lesser evil for the Same crime cheesy

I know you are taking your stand from a religious view but the Man did a good thing.

Lol. grin grin grin he still does not understand. We are not talking about the kids. We are talking about everyone else. And you might wanna change your religion because any religion which prompts you to always show kindness for public view is kinda somehow smiley. And bros, I don't believe in any god
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Nauttyprof(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
compatriot:
the world don spoil sha. if it were during our time my mum will deal with u for collecting money from a stranger

The world is still as it were. This is only the difference between those who are comfortable and those who are struggling to survive.

In their case, if they don't collect that money and their parents get to know of this, they could be flogged or severely punished.
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by horluhshola: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
some will ask why did he call a camera man

bros its not easy

he did well

To be honest, I was about to ask that
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol. grin grin grin he still does not understand. We are not talking about the kids. We are talking about everyone else. And you might wanna change your religion because any religion which prompts you to always show kindness for public view is kinda somehow smiley. And bros, I don't believe in any god

cheesy cheesy ok....do have a good night rest.
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Bollinger(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
kelvinreality:

cheesy cheesy ok....do have a good night rest.

It's still early. It's just 1300 hrs. wink
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by MikeBetty(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Youngman, You Really Try But You Have Received You Reward By Advertising It On Social Media.
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Kuroakegha12(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
People with money don't dress well it is scientifically proven
he did well
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by princetom1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
Imagine if our President and other politicians did this by remembering less priviledged nigerians regardless of their tribe or religion.

Did u vote them in to serve u or to give u stipends? Na waa o
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bollinger:

It's still early. It's just 1300 hrs. wink
Oops....You are far away from the Black Continent. smiley
Which part of the world are you assessing Nairaland from?
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bollinger:

Abi oooooo. Every year, my wife sends bags of clothes to motherless babies homes in Nigeria. No press. No facebook. No instagram. No twitter. Just from the heart.

But just now, you've made it an issue of public concern.
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Bollinger(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
kelvinreality:

Oops....You are far away from the Black Continent. smiley

Which part of the world are you assessing Nairaland from?

Russia wink
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Emvico34: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kseafresh:
The whole world shouldn't see when you help from your heart..
goan report him to your pastor or imam
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Ruggedpen: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Kemperor:
Eye service
I hope their future is still intact, just asking for a friend
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Bollinger(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
TarOrfeek:

But just now, you've made it an issue of public concern.

Again like I told someone earlier, she did not do it in front of people or post it on facebook, twitter etc. Plus, even the homes don't even know who she is. And finally, do you know her name or mine? Any act of kindness you have to do in front of people or for public view is not from the heart but for public show. How is it possible you guys don't understand this?
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bollinger:

Russia wink

Wow
I checked your profile and I saw Okokomaiko as your Location and Surprisingly I live in Okokomaiko grin.

Sorry for my question, do you stay in Russia just for studentship or you are there for Business purpose?
Re: Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas by Bollinger(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
kelvinreality:

Wow
I checked your profile and I saw Okokomaiko as your Location and Surprisingly I live in Okokomaiko grin.

Sorry for my question, do you stay in Russia just for studentship or you are there for Business purpose?

I reside there permanently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) / Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.