Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Let's Be Business Partners ( Building A Livestock Farm) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's Be Business Partners ( Building A Livestock Farm) (452 Views)

Experienced Worker Needed At A Livestock Farm In Sagamu, Ogun State / For sale! Brewery Waste For Your Livestock Farm / Acquired Very Cheap Land In Abuja For Agro Livestock Farm's Biz & Residential ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Business Partners ( Building A Livestock Farm) by avonoshi(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hi Friends

I must start by introducing my self, am Aiyejino Onoshi from Edo State, but reside reside Abuja, I am a web designer and also a mini livestock farmer and also have a mini kennel. guess you you get to know me more by the time we meet, I order for me not to bore you with my bio, i will like to go ahead with my quest here today and by his grace i pray we be of like minds aiming for the same bird.

Y'all know 2017 was not at its best for some of us, and we were probably thinking why was there not a opportunity of an investment early enough when i had some cash. I bring you the opportunity of being part of something big even though we might be starting small....lets ride along.

I am looking for just 5 investors (If we end up getting more than 5 investors then it the lord doing) who would part ways with their money to work independently, total sum we are looking forward to raise is 5 million naira only for the project, this project entails: a commercial Rabbit & Turkey farm, as time passes, we shall include piggery (minimum investment per investor is N50,000).

Location: We would be renting an already livestock farm situated @ suleja, Niger State (with close proximity to Abuja).

Market: I have done my homework, gathered and sourced for potential client, so we should not bother our head around this too much as our potential clients are even way around my head to get the product handy, I will buttress on this point when we hold our first general meeting.

Personality: I will in all honesty be very open and trustworthy, so i will expect anyone that will be working with me to also reciprocate, if for any reason, you are not that type of being, please withhold your money, we won't be needing it.

Legality: You are always free to involve your lawyer, as it is the right thing to do, we would share you (our investor) a copy of the business policies for review.

We intend to kick start this project by 15th January 2018, so we must have done our first meeting in abuja by God's grace on or before 29/12/017 (be ready to travel. lols) and our proposed capital in by 1/01/2018, so we get to put things in order before launching by 15/01/018

NOTE: We might not accept any investment coming in after 15/01/2018.

If you are interested, don't hesitate to reach me on (0)(9)(0)(3)(3)(cool(7)(9)(0)(3)(2) Whatsapp & Call or email me with avonoshi@gmail.com

Good Luck !!! Merry Xmas In Advance & Happy New Year, Much Love From Stonebridge Ranch & Farms

(1) (Reply)

Need To Join A Corporative Society / Oyo Government Intervenes On Improving Tomato Production, Mediates With European / Fish Disease CLINIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.