Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager (17950 Views)

David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Ajiboye Kamal: "If I Die Tomorrow, Remember Me For My Determination & Hunger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Come here na, make snow fall on your space skull.
What is APC Xmas? Olodo like you.

dapsoneh:
so, u prefer APC Xmas? May God deliver sense @your doorstep
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by dapsoneh: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
emmpire:

dindinrin, even if sense i s 1kobo, e no fit reach your side. Erindin grin
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
I don talk before, I go talk am again. Your skull empty. Come meet us for Yankee make snow full am since APC don chop your brain.

Egwobigwobi. Ekpa.

May sense nor passover you this year before we enter 2018 o, otherwise, your case go hard!!!

dapsoneh:
dindinrin, even if sense i s 1kobo, e no fit reach your side. Erindin grin
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by dapsoneh: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
emmpire:
I don talk before, I go talk am again. Your skull empty. Come meet us for Yankee make snow full am since APC don chop your brain.

Egwobigwobi. Ekpa.

May sense nor passover you this year before we enter 2018 o, otherwise, your case go hard!!!

oloriburuku, oloshi, akudaaya, name dead ppl like you dey abroad. Aye e ma baje no loruko jeesu. May u and your generation never succeed in life. Dead ipob with empty cranium
May your case be irredeemable and may confusion fall on your family 2018. Amin be lomari. Pro to jade, ase to gun
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
And so shall it be unto as you have proclaimed to the lives of you and your generations to come after your pitiful life.
Instead of you to beg to help you come up where better people like us dey, you dey jealous. Suffer go kill you for there grin grin grin grin I don better pass you finish o.

Well it's not too late, I can still help, but the only problem is, sense you nor get.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6473123_sense_jpege6f4498636c706be8a70f8f81f6b16f1

I don pray for sense to fall on you, yet, you nor want receive, your case is really really really hard wella. Onyeda! grin grin grin

dapsoneh:
oloriburuku, oloshi, akudaaya, name dead ppl like you dey abroad. Aye e ma baje no loruko jeesu. May u and your generation never succeed in life. Dead ipob with empty cranium
May your case be irredeemable and may confusion fall on your family 2018. Amin be lomari. Pro to jade, ase to gun
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by dapsoneh: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2017
emmpire:
And so shall it be unto as you have proclaimed to the lives of you and your generations to come after your pitiful life.
Instead of you to beg to help you come up where better people like us dey, you dey jealous. Suffer go kill you for there grin grin grin grin I don better pass you finish o.

Well it's not too late, I can still help, but the only problem is, sense you nor get.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6473123_sense_jpege6f4498636c706be8a70f8f81f6b16f1

I don pray for sense to fall on you, yet, you nor want receive, your case is really really really hard wella. Onyeda! grin grin grin

not to worry, TB Joshua is on your case, we will not rest until you are delivered into Miami water kingdom. Mofo
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by dapsoneh: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2017
emmpire:

Aye e ma baje ni, 50# condom cold have prevented your parents from having a wasted soul like you, but not to worry, we're can still abort you
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Miami grin grin grin grin lol lol lol. Na people like you dey pronounce am meAhme instead of Myame grin grin grin grin.

May the spirit of no sense leave you this year. Time is running out o. Quickly accept this prayer from me now. Idebono. grin grin grin grin grin

dapsoneh:
not to worry, TB Joshua is on your case, we will not rest until you are delivered into Miami water kingdom. Mofo
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
I have come to know the kind of person you are from your words. You are just acting your age and displaying your high level of ignorance and stupidity in diversity. Why insulting parents? Anyways, your words don't even matter, they can't even move a bird, because you are a ninny.
There's still time for your redemption before the year runs out. If you need some dollars to get by this festive period, just ask and it shall be given unto you. Take away pride and shame, I can help you with some few dollars, you could use my help. grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

dapsoneh:
Aye e ma baje ni, 50# condom cold have prevented your parents from having a wasted soul like you, but not to worry, we're can still abort you
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by dapsoneh: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
emmpire:
I have come to know the kind of person you are from your words. You are just acting your age and displaying your high level of ignorance and stupidity in diversity. Why insulting parents? Anyways, your words don't even matter, they can't even move a bird, because you are a ninny.
There's still time for your redemption before the year runs out. If you need some dollars to get by this festive period, just ask and it shall be given unto you. Take away pride and shame, I can help you with some few dollars, you could use my help. grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

I av seen without an iota of doubt that you are just so dumb and your case is just too hard for God I sear. Go and tell your sponsors that we stand her tanda gidigba for una. APC is gone for good, if you like you can commit suicide I don't care, u can hug a transformed, I don't give a hoot. The year has almost ended but its a pity you will start a new year the same way u ended this. Could av been better if nu can just commit suiced and leave this world.... Bring it on I'm becile
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by dapsoneh: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
emmpire:
Miami grin grin grin grin lol lol lol. Na people like you dey pronounce am meAhme instead of Myame grin grin grin grin.

May the spirit of no sense leave you this year. Time is running out o. Quickly accept this prayer from me now. Idebono. grin grin grin grin grin

may your have no meaning like APC this coming year(Amen). Tell your sponsors, go and make photocopy. I ready for re tards like you... Olroriburuku
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
dapsoneh:
[s]I av seen without an iota of doubt that you are just so dumb and your case is just too hard for God I sear. Go and tell your sponsors that we stand her tanda gidigba for una. APC is gone for good, if you like you can commit suicide I don't care, u can hug a transformed, I don't give a hoot. The year has almost ended but its a pity you will start a new year the same way u ended this. Could av been better if nu can just commit suiced and leave this world.... Bring it on I'm becile[/s]

Let me help you with English grammar since it's very unequivocal that you have a dilemma in that area.

I av have seen without an iota of doubt that you are just so dumb and your case is just too hard for God put full stop here I sear swear. Go and tell your sponsors that we stand her here tanda gidigba for una. APC is gone for good, if you like you can commit suicide I don't care, u you can hug a [/s]transformed[/s] transformer olodo na only fish eye you sabi chop, I don't give a hoot. The year has almost ended The year is almost coming to an end but [/s]its[/s] it's a pity you will start a new year the same way u you ended this. Could av have been better if nu you can just commit suiced suicide and leave this world.... Bring it on I'm becile slowpoke (Good thing you called yourself an slowpoke grin grin grin grin)

Na so so fish eye you sabi chop, oya collect sense www.nairaland.com/attachments/6460593_eximage2_jpegb240c9146a0e632afa70a84be1dc773a
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by dapsoneh: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
emmpire:

Let me help you with English grammar since it's very unequivocal that you have a dilemma in that area.

I av have seen without an iota of doubt that you are just so dumb and your case is just too hard for God put full stop hereI sear[s][/s] swear. Go and tell your sponsors that we stand her [s][/s] here tanda gidigba for una. APC is gone for good, if you like you can commit suicide I don't care, u [/s] you can hug a transformed[s] transformer olodo na only fish eye you sabi chop, I don't give a hoot. The year has almost ended The year is almost coming to an end but its [s][/s] it's a pity you will start a new year the same way u[/s] you ended this. Could av[s] have been better if nu[s][/s] you can just commit suiced[s][/s] suicide and leave this world.... Bring it on I'm becile[s][/s] slowpoke (Good thing you called yourself an slowpoke grin grin grin grin)

Na so so fish eye you sabi chop, oya collect sense www.nairaland.com/attachments/6460593_eximage2_jpegb240c9146a0e632afa70a84be1dc773a
imbecil e, it s true you no get sense... Oya hit suicide....... U must commit suicide ni.... Its a must, I command u, die b4 year end
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by dapsoneh: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
emmpire:

I av have seen without an iota of doubt that you are just so dumb and your case is just too hard for God put full stop here I sear[s][/s] swear. Go and tell your sponsors that we stand her[s][/s] here tanda gidigba for una. APC is gone for good, if you like you can commit suicide I don't care, u [/s] you can hug a transformed[s] transformer olodo na only fish eye you sabi chop, I don't give a hoot. The year has almost ended The year is almost coming to an end but its [s][/s] it's a pity you will start a new year the same way u[/s] you ended this. Could av[s] have been better if nu[s][/s] you can just commit suiced[s][/s] suicide and leave this world.... Bring it on I'm becile[s][/s] slowpoke (Good thing you called yourself an slowpoke grin grin grin grin)

u are taking too long 'wasted life' to respond... Respond and then dieeeeeeeeeeee! Waiting for u.. Don't run away smelo
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager by emmpire: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
You are still awake? Do go sleep o, because as you nor get money to buy fuel for your generator, heat and mosquito go baptize you tonight.

It's not too late though, I can still help your life, redemption is still open. If na in dollars you need am, I can give you abi na naira you need?

Kpas like you. You need to be reset to default, bug report has identified an issue with you that requires resetting you to factory setting. grin grin grin

dapsoneh:
cos your generation never had one.... Why can't you just die? Pllllsssssss why?
OK, manage monkey pox

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Or Shakira Who Can Dance Better / Actors Guild Of Nigeria Members Involved In Motor Accident In Okija, Anambra / Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.