Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (75445 Views)

Uber Partners In Enugu , Is Uber In Enugu / Can Uber Partners Get Me A Driver / 10 Reasons Uber Partners Stop The Business In 10 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Paulicface: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Please do add me to the group 09031532189
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by toarlox: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
jtabdulrahman:

Hello Stakeholders in Taxify and Uber,
We felt it would be a good idea if we have a forum where we can collectively address issues that affect us all in Taxify and Uber and other up coming taxi apps. Together we can effect positive change in the system as was evidenced last year. Now we need to work together as we are all in to make good money as the brand grows. Some of us are employees and do this part time while majority are in full time and do face challenges either from app, riders, law enforcement agencies, fuel prices, fraudulent riders and drivers. If we really need positive change in this time of several challenges in the country, then we have to seek for it.
A WhatsApp group link is below where we can click to join in so we can effectively help ourselves.

https:///79M5NIx9IRlKRHo1CdB4Mf

You may not need to introduce yourself when you are in. We want to challenge some status quo so we get value for our cars, fuel and energy while on these platforms. Nothing is freely gotten in this country.
Thank you

Hello everyone. Has anyone heard of or did biz with carki.ng? They are car HP company. But i need to know more about them before i delve in to do biz with them. Can anyone advise?
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by toarlox: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hello everyone. Can anyone verify carki.ng and how genuine they are? They offer HP for cars meant for uber or taxify with weekly payment of 30,000. I need confirmation
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by toarlox: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
please add me to the group - 08121956563
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by toarlox: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
pls add me 08121956563
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by OTUNBAFAWAZMOTO: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sales of Verified Naija Used Cars for Uber/ Taxify

We sell affordable verified Nigerian used cars and help in cars Registration on the platforms

For more information
Feel free to contact us

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by toarlox: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
do you do HP?
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Fleetpro1234: 4:40am On Jan 15, 2019
Call 08119251891
edetsimon:
Season Greetings everyone, please I'm in of a car, Toyota corolla and Toyota Big daddy can be the best option. (HP)] 35k weekly with no story. Please I don't believe in upfront!!! I believe in myself. I'm capable of delivering your money in your account as agreed as well maintained the car. I stay in Lagos mainland. Yaba Axis. 07013777829, 08100407181. edetsimon2@gmail.com. Hard-working type.
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Fleetpro1234: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Hello Everyone, my name is Mr Elijah Joseph and i'm a representative of a reliable and reputable fleet management company situated here in Lagos,Nigeria. Permit me to introduce to you the No. 1 fleet management coy for Taxify,Uber and other e-hailing service. FleetPRO Specialties renders fleet management service, and also render wide range of professional and diligent services. Other services we render are: E-hailing consultancy, Vehicle Registration/Licensing, Telematics installation(TRACKER), Auto Sales, Vehicle lease(Luxury Cars/Buses, Car Rental for Uber/Taxify type of e-hailing, Chauffeur & Auto care.

We help individuals who are interested in e-hailing biz invest in Taxify/Uber e-hailing and we properly manage/maintain their investment(Cars) and remit unfailingly to them monthly without excuses or delay. Basically, we take the stress and hassle off investors/car owners/Financier, and we guarantee them their (ROI) return on investment whether the driver defaults in remitting to us or not. You get paid the agreed value at the end of the month, provided the car was in use. You get to know that the car was in use with the help of the telematic system installed.It stores history of where the car(s) have been to and not just where it is , like the regular tracker does. We have helped several investors remain in business, by reducing the burden for them, why they seat back to earn monthly. Most of our clients have either been frustrated out of the e-hailing biz or where at the verge, due to driver frustration,excuses and disappointments. But today they are smiling monthly, why we ensure their car(s) is properly maintained and managed to remain sound and durable to generate more money. By the grace of God, most of them saw reasons to add to their fleet by financing procurement, and they are remitted monthly for all their cars. We get referrals cause of our high level of integrity.

So, Are you interested in investing in UBER/TAXIFY, or you already have a car, but scared about the business, all because of drivers Stories? Late Payments? Excuses? Vehicle mismanagement by Drivers?

Worry no more. FleetPRO specialties Nigeria got you covered.
Invest confidently with us and we will guarantee your return.
Monthly remittance.
No late payment
We manage and maintain your fleets like it's ours.
We help you monitor your car with the help of the telematics system.

For more Inquiries about FleetPRO NG,
you can join our Investors whatsapp Forum by clicking on the whatsapp link below: https:///BPXHKFo3Um7BeDrFdi0EV7
Call: +2348119251891
Follow us on IG:@fleetpro.ng

jtabdulrahman:

We felt it would be a good idea if we have a forum where we can collectively address issues that affect us all in Taxify and Uber and other up coming taxi apps. Together we can effect positive change in the system as was evidenced last year. Now we need to work together as we are all in to make good money as the brand grows. Some of us are employees and do this part time while majority are in full time and do face challenges either from app, riders, law enforcement agencies, fuel prices, fraudulent riders and drivers. If we really need positive change in this time of several challenges in the country, then we have to seek for it.
A WhatsApp group link is below where we can click to join in so we can effectively help ourselves.

You may not need to introduce yourself when you are in. We want to challenge some status quo so we get value for our cars, fuel and energy while on these platforms. Nothing is freely gotten in this country.
Thank you

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Danawai: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pls kindly add me 08034066662 thanks
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Freelancer247: 3:43am On Jan 16, 2019
Good morning Friends,
Can I use my Volkswagen Golf 4 for Uber/Taxify?

Thanks
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Alexious(m): 3:48am On Jan 16, 2019
Yes if it fits the specifications .
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by opmoore(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Anyone with a car on Hire Purchase a BIG DADDY... Preferably...Drop ur contact or whatsapp me on 08068053510...Klean car only
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Boyka007(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Seyork4real: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pls add me 08097082815
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Popsjaywhyt: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
I need a vehicle for uber or taxify higher purchase if possible or partner. my number is 08090662552, my location is Ketu.. thank you.
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by tjfasasi(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Pls
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Shefan(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
I need a car for taxify or uber weekly returns or higher purhase .....08132261343
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Bettycars(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
At Bettycars, you can get a vehicles for good price.

For your European used cars or buses please call or whatsapp 070 6587 0508 for enquiries or inspection

We are importers of used vehicles at very good prices, with complete, original and verifiable customs paper. No hassles, no regrets.
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by john32055: 1:50am On Jan 19, 2019
I need taxify/ uber driver for higher purchase who is reliable and capable of delivering 35k per week no stories
I have a Hyundai Accent 2012.Manual and Very Clean.
Please contact call/whatsapp on 09053031531.

1 Like

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Popsjaywhyt: 6:25am On Jan 21, 2019
I am an interested driver... 08090662552
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Popsjaywhyt: 6:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Am interested 08090662552
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Iskeelm(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Victorygold post=72355639][/quote]
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by bestylink(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
am a professional dedicated and hard working uber /taxify driver in need of a partner
Name: Okonkwo Best Nnamdi
phone number: 08130415115 or 09051172168
email: okonkwobest@yahoo.com
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Frankel7(m): 4:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Link not working. Pls add me on 08024132461. Thanks.
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by somtokyo: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Any interested driver with an active account on uber/taxify should call me on 08036905700..
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by Bigsteveg(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
jtabdulrahman:

Thank you

Am a partner, my name is Steve based in Lagos. Kindly add ne up. 08032535232
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by elmagnifico411(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please add me. 07031672981. Was once driver too, and I want to get back as one . please, anyone with a good ride to offer as partner or HP, I am really inrterested and also in need of a lively hood as there's no other job since last year and family is growing. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by sammie024: 4:27am On Jan 23, 2019
please add me up, 08182151649. The link isnt working. thanks
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by anthony86(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Pls add me 07038000154 I am interested
Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by AdelaLee(f): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2019
I am a female uber/taxify driver, im in need of HP for uber/taxify. Please contact me 08133986884

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.