Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,255 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) (19473 Views)

A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Fulani People Killed In Demsa, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kola Village In Adamawa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
This madness has to stop.I thought we had security agencies in this country,They have curtailed some issues and have carried out operations like python dance and crocodile smile.When will they carry out operation cattle smile or cattle dance and get these herdsmen to pay for their crimes?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
this people wicked oh...man's inhumanity to man

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by afrikanns: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fulanis are not from Nigeria, they aren't part of us , living with the people is strange to them because they live in the thick forest with there maalus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
JoshMedia:

He knew before it happened

Hang up your mockery for the next

How you know say he don hear the matter

Tafia
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
But why is buhari silent on the matter?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
wickedworld:
But why is buhari silent on the matter?

Because is it part of the grand scheme to islamise the country. That is why.

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Well i hope my Christian brothers have wake up.

Imaging majority of the village attacked by fulani herdman are Christian community oo.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Well i hope my Christian brothers have wake up.

Imaging majority of the village attacked by fulani herdman are Christian community oo.

They have not woken up and our men of God too have decided to keep quiet because they have money to flee when there is a conflagration. What a pity.

I keep them but they think I am raising a false alarm. We need to continue to enlighten them of the dangers Christians face in Nigeria under this regime and the need to take our leaders to task on the need to have a National Conference to partition the country along ethnic and religious lines.

The spilling of Christian blood is too much.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Bogii: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
stephenduru:
Below are photos of man injured last night when Fulani herdsmen attacked Bilachi.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/see-photos-of-man-injured-by-fulani.html?m=1
shocked omg
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Bogii: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

IT WILL NOT STAND. EVERY PLAN TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA WILL BACK FIRE IN JESUS NAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
stephenduru:
Below are photos of man injured last night when Fulani herdsmen attacked Bilachi.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/see-photos-of-man-injured-by-fulani.html?m=1
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Matters of human lifesuch as this is what those vagabonds in d senate should be deliberating about
No, they won't, rather its whether Innoson wore cboxer during his arrest thatt they prefer to deliberate upon
In 2019 it will be time to settle account angry
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by xtenxive(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
I am still wondering how these different attacks in the North east are being identified.
How do you confirm an attack was carried out by fulani herds men and how do you identify that of Boko haram.
Since both of them have carried out attacks in this manner.
What is the basis of these identification of who carried out the attacks?
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:08am On Dec 23, 2017
y has the useless buhari govt not declared war on these bastard terrorist herdsmen
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2017
cry
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by stonemasonn: 1:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Nigeria is not a nation, it is a mere geographical expression .....Awo.
It is also an estate handed over by the Britts to Dan Fodio's descendants to use as they wish.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Aliu0000: 4:29am On Dec 23, 2017
This is very bad act.God have mercy
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by edupedia: 5:42am On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=raker300 post=63520992]Chai!

He was probably shouting "sai baba" in 2015[/quote

...so this is news because Buhari is prez...abi?..I guess it will also disappear from news when Buhari leaves office...not so...no winder Facebook has decided to get tougher with Fake news miscreants!
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 6:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Boy dis niggaz neva see joy since 1963, d gat no chill
#itz jentul#
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
If I talk now, my own brothers (Yorubas) who are muslims will say I am Igbo or I am of the PDP.

The incumbency of Buhari is emboldening the most radical of Islamic fundamentalists all over the nation and they feel they can do what they like.

I repeat to every Christian in Nigeria, there is fire on the mountain and if you have money, travel out of this country with your family.

After the north has been cleared of any remnants of Christianity, they will move down south to forcefully convert you or kill you.

A word is enough for the wise.
you religious bigots are always myopic on sensitive issues like this, u are now makin it all look like an Islamic affair or its Islam killing Christians but are Muslims not also their victims? all the killings they've killed in the north, n SW are there no large % of Muslims? Muslims should even mak up to 60% of their victims across d country. Those arabic mofos dnt gv a damn who is xtian or muslim so stop makin it seem like its Islam carrying genocide on Christians. No, altho its written in Quran that all unbelievers shud b killed n its also written in d bible that all unbelievers should be killed. when ur god told moses n his men to go n destroy or burn down any city who's inhabitants worship a diff god. so this verse has been executed by early christians in the early roman Catholic church where Pope Alexander d VI commanded his army to forcefully spread Christianity over the world n so alot of Islamic cities were burnt down n the pple were killed 4 not acceptn jesus or d church. that's hw ur Christian religion was spread all over the world. so its Christians who started killing pple with diff religion while Islam took dsame step durin the Persian Empire (present Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan ) under d reign of God-King Xerxis, pple were killed n cities were conquered to islam, it was the middle east islam that was spread to Nigeria through trans saharan trade. both islam n xtianity r criminality n crime against mankind.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2017
any Fulani terrorist I see around my neighborhood must join his ancestors
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Leke001: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2017
why why why all this nonsence...in a land that has got laws?...and a mumu fresident...mtcheeeew!
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by megley(f): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
What do these animals want?

And, do we have a government in this country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Felix Olunkwa (NIPR Chairman) Missing In Abia / Killers Of Emmanuel Ogedengbe, Cherubim And Seraphim Pastor Arrested In Ibadan / Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.