Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Are You In Awka Or You Know The City Well? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You In Awka Or You Know The City Well? (679 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Calabar Shut Down The City In A 2 Million Solidarity Mar / Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Awka Or You Know The City Well? by sneezeemek(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Please am looking for a hotel accommodation in Awka and it's urgent.... I want to make a reservation, am looking for a hotel in the class of Golphin hotel and suit.... If u have an idea of any good hotel in Awka please let me know... God bless u
..complements of the season
Re: Are You In Awka Or You Know The City Well? by Nova15: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
There are lots of hotels in that class in Awka.
Queens suite
Cosmilla hotel
Indigo hotel
De Santos hotel
Stanford.....etc

Na your money kill am.
Re: Are You In Awka Or You Know The City Well? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
You want to go and finish that Unizik girl, abi?

grin
Re: Are You In Awka Or You Know The City Well? by sneezeemek(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thanks man I know there lots of hotels there but this Golphin actually stole my heart but they said they don't have free accommodation this period.... I will like to try Cosmilia or indigo if u can help me with there address. Thanks
Nova15:
There are lots of hotels in that class in Awka.
Queens suite
Cosmilla hotel
Indigo hotel
De Santos hotel
Stanford.....etc

Na your money kill am.
Re: Are You In Awka Or You Know The City Well? by sneezeemek(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Not at all bro, I think they should be on holiday now... Am not going for them.. I have a program in Awka
TarOrfeek:
You want to go and finish that Unizik girl, abi?

grin
Re: Are You In Awka Or You Know The City Well? by Nova15: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
sneezeemek:
Thanks man I know there lots of hotels there but this Golphin actually stole my heart but they said they don't have free accommodation this period.... I will like to try Cosmilia or indigo if u can help me with there address. Thanks

Cosmilla hotel is almost at Nodu Okpuno. When u get to Regina Caeli junction, a bike can get u there.

Indigo hotel is at Secretariat road, Arroma
Re: Are You In Awka Or You Know The City Well? by sneezeemek(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Great
Nova15:

Cosmilla hotel is almost at Nodu Okpuno. When u get to Regina Caeli junction, a bike can get u there.

Indigo hotel is at Secretariat road, Arroma

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo ( The President Of Ghana ) / FG Recovers N1.6bn From Single Account In Commercial Bank Through TSA – Adeosun / Forum Website for sale With $871 Estimated Worth For 30k Only Call Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.