Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) (61732 Views)

Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001 / Throwback Photo Of Buhari & Osinbajo Spotted Drinking Tea With N35 Sachet Milo / Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Princedaud: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Gentlemen calm down.
This is not a power bank. It is an external hard disk device connected to his encased iPad.
Pls stop spreading fake news to ridicule the presidency and Nigeria.
If you are tired of being a Nigerian, then go to Libya. U will be welcomed there.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Princedaud: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Princedaud: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=Saao post=63524162]could it be true that VP also uses power bank around? use ur eye judgement[/qu

See this mumu. This is not power bank. It is an External Hard drive device connected to his encased iPad.
U need to go back to school.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by transient123(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Obijulius:
Lols.

Power failure everywhere.

Am I the only one who thinks the Nigerian flag looks like a typical Islamic nation’s flag?

1. Pakistan Flag
2. Saudi Flag (Home of Mecca and Medina-terror breeding grounds)
3. Algiera Flag
4. Nigeria Flag (Another Islamic nation?)

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi, the flag designer must be an Arab Muslim.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Saao(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=Princedaud post=63540791][/quote] I wonder why someone of u can't have a decent conversation without insulting. remembered it was a question, secondly u talk about school and mumu, who is mumu now? please grow up before its too late
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by worlexy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
deomelllo:

Portable-hard-drive

You are probably right..
Thanks jare. don't mind those people commenting without thinking straight, Aso Villa is on standby generator so why would the VP be carrying power bank up and down?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2017
Obijulius:
Lols.

Power failure everywhere.

Am I the only one who thinks the Nigerian flag looks like a typical Islamic nation’s flag?

1. Pakistan Flag
2. Saudi Flag (Home of Mecca and Medina-terror breeding grounds)
3. Algiera Flag
4. Nigeria Flag (Another Islamic nation?)
Ipob terrorist seen.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Obijulius: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2017
Lols. Mecca and Medina your holy lands are stained with the blood of the innocent and yet the Devil has not had his fill. You guys want to add Holy Jerusalem!

God forbid that Jerusalem is allowed to become another unclean city.

Trump is right!!!!

Coolgent:

Ipob terrorist seen.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by emeka2847: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Arabic is a language not a religion. There are many Arab Christians and I even listen to their Arabic music. Nancy, Elissa etc. You can check

Obijulius:
Lols.

Emeka do you have fuel, or is this another attempt to sound learned in-the face of the truth?

Okay, learned and matured Igbo man(according to your Yoruba friends), explain the Arabic inscription on the Army insignia and Naira.

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Loveijaw: 2:08am On Dec 25, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Is power bank used only because of power failure? Power bank is a mobile charging Device, u may not have time to charge ur phone and want to go out , u carry ur power bank and charge along the way. What is wrong in that
I live in the U.S and I don't carry power bank around, you need to fix your power issues dude.. you don't know no better so I don't blame you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Pierohandsome: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Loveijaw:

I live in the U.S and I don't carry power bank around, you need to fix your power issues dude.. you don't know no better so I don't blame you.
stop cajoling yourself with living in the US. I live in Port Harcourt and where i live i do not think u use power supply than me even in the US whr u live. U believe if the VP carries power bank to charge his phone it is because there is no power supply there right? U think evn if there is no power in Aso Rock the VP cannot afford fuel or diesel to power his Generator and charge his phone?

I have power supply more than excess whr i live here in Port Harcourt yet sometimes i carry power bank whn i am going out to charge my phone especially whn i am going to places i dnt knw much and needs to make calls to locate there , because i knw i wil run than the battery with browsing b4 i locate whr i am going. So someone wil nw see me and think i am suffering for power shortage that is why i carried power bank right. There are big boys i knw that run their homes on diesel 24hrs without shutting dwn, they dnt care abt PHCN power supply. So u think the VP cannot afford that kind of life to the point of carrying power bank to charge his phone because there is no light.

People need to apologise to their parents for the school fees they wasted yet no thinking faculty
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Saao:
hmm the hatred is much. I'm not from southeast oo, so anybody against people in govt is ipob?
To show you that it is the only l.P.O.B that are seen the evil of nigeria but some frustration citizen of nigeria are not seing it as their problem. Sai baba are not where to be fund

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Ukaegbumbeh:
To show you that it is the only l.P.O.B that are seen the evil of nigeria but some frustration citizen of nigeria are not seing it as their problem. Sai baba are not Where to be fund

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.