Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days (2095 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira / Fayose Wasted 18 Billion Naira Paris Club Refund, Fayemi Alleges / INNOSON: GTB Panics, Issues Press Statement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by SalamRushdie: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
An Unverifiable source claim GTB lost banking deposits worth over 18 billion Naira as Igbo people in solidarity Nnewi entrepreneur cross carpeted funds from GTB into other bank within two days of a social media campaign urging them to do so.

Could this be true?

1 Like

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by GameGod(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:
Banking insider claim GTB lost banking deposits worth over 18 billion Naira as Igbo people in solidarity Nnewi entrepreneur cross carpeted funds from GTB into other bank within two days of a social media campaign urging them to do so.
[/s]
Olodo, so our "sauces" revealed this to you grin? One îdiot will just sit down at his comfort zone and be calling figures.

IPOB illiterates and lies are like vv

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
So this Op is really an illiterate? No wonder all his comments reek of ignorance and frustration..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by Saaruman(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is just the beginning. By January next year their eye will clear.

#BoycottGTB

1 Like

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by bonechamberlain(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
haba na 2.7 million account closed.
salam easy o grin

7 Likes

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by NCP: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]
IPOB illiterates and lies

3 Likes

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by Theakthedream: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Banking insider claim GTB lost banking deposits worth over 18 billion Naira as Igbo people in solidarity Nnewi entrepreneur cross carpeted funds from GTB into other bank within two days of a social media campaign urging them to do so.
You claim to be a born again Christian but always peddle rumors and fake news.. What you wish for Gtb is gonna happen to you... What is your business with Gtb vs Innoson?
Anybody that wants Gtb down because of this case is a fool... Likewise those who want people to boycott innoson's products.
you are a bigot and too tribalistic for my liking.... Na only you dey Nairaland?

Why didn't you ask all igbo people working at Gtb to resign their appointments? Shame on you.

If Gtb is no more tomorrow, do you know how many Igbos that would be jobless?

8 Likes

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by BeautifulSE: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
these delusional people from erosion republic are back with their again with their otumokpo figures. Always throwing figures around. No wonder they believed ipob leaders had meeting with donald trump. Gullible clowns. And this one is among the more educated ones. Shows you how bad things are in that region

15 Likes

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by GameGod(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
NCP:
grin
Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by SalamRushdie: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Theakthedream:

You claim to be a born again Christian but always peddle rumors and fake news.. What you wish for Gtb is gonna happen to you... What is your business with Gtb vs Innoson?
Anybody that wants Gtb down because of this case is a fool... Likewise those who want people to boycott innoson's products.
you are a bigot and too tribalistic for my liking.... Na only you dey Nairaland?

Why didn't you ask all igbo people working at Gtb to resign their appointments? Shame on you.

I have nothing against GTB and was even the first here to insist that GTB will have nothing to do with the arrest of Innoson because I know that case very well , I am jsut posting content I got off twitter man ...My only challenge in Nigeria today is Buhari , remove that man I will sleep well knowing tommorow will be better for hardworking honest people like myself.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by adeolakemi: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'm Yoruba but I just transfered all my money gtb to diamond in solidarity with our Christian brothers

1 Like

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by baralatie(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
BeautifulSE:
these delusional people are back with their again with their otumokpo figures. No wonder they believed ipob members had meeting with donald trump. gullible clowns. And this one too will claim to be educated.
salam you dey follow lai drag position ni
Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by Theakthedream: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
adeolakemi:
I'm Yoruba but I just transfered all my money gtb to diamond in solidarity with our Christian brothers
So it is now a religious thing?... Continue.

1 Like

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by BeautifulSE: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Theakthedream:

So it is now a religious thing?... Continue.

so you think that clown you quoted is yoruba? grin

6 Likes

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by BeautifulSE: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
baralatie:

salam you dey follow lai drag position ni

No be only salam, na lateef.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by Theakthedream: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have nothing against GTB and was even the first here to insist that GTB will have nothing to do with the arrest of Innoson because I know that case very well , I am jsut posting content I got off twitter man ...My only challenge in Nigeria today is Buhari , remove that man I will sleep well knowing tommorow will be better for hardworking honest people like myself.
So you haven't been sleeping fine in the last 2 yrs and some months?...Stop cursing yourself man

2 Likes

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by BeautifulSE: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nothing surprises me anymore these days wtr these miscreants from erosion republic. They believe these things. Once you see anyone throwing figures around. 70%, 90% 65& or 1 billions. Just know it's them

5 Likes

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by lagbaja(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Assuming this to be true
What is N18b to a bank with an asset base of N3tn. N18b withdrawn by N2.3million customers. Those must be very poor customers with average deposit of N7000.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by GameGod(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

[/s]
Same way u told us that you voted for Buhari. Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Innoson: GTB Loses 18 Billion Naira Deposits In Two Days by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

2 Likes

(1)

BREAKING: Benue Killings: Troops Arrest Nine Gang Members [PHOTOS] / Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti / BREAKING: Court Sacks Chike Okafor From House Of Reps...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.