Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture (958 Views)

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? / Nigerian Power Firm To Sell Electricity To Burkina Faso / Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by koife(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
You know it is finished when you see your VP with Power Bank!!!

Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Obere4u: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
You mean the US and other developed countries don't use power banks?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Vicboi1(m): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Obere4u:
They don't because their have a well and organized power sector that always supply them 24 hours unlike here in Nigeria where we can't boast of 6 hours uninterrupted power supply

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by emorse(m): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Could be an external hard drive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Osucoward: 1:44am On Dec 23, 2017
Vicboi1:

They don't because their have a well and organized power sector that always supply them 24 hours unlike here in Nigeria where we can't boast of 6 hours uninterrupted power supply

Lies
Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Desyner: 2:22am On Dec 23, 2017
External HDD for tab ? Endtimes tab!
Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Obere4u: 2:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Vicboi1:

So all powerbank been manufactured is only for Africa and underdeveloped country?
You can lie shaa

All developed country do use powerbank. Get that.
Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Amberon11: 3:28am On Dec 23, 2017
Keep quiet. They are mostly for export to Africa. Few of them may use it but only because they forgot to charge their phones while at home and not because of power outages.
Obere4u:

So all powerbank been manufactured is only for Africa and underdeveloped country?
You can lie shaa

Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Obere4u: 3:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Amberon11:
Keep quiet. They are mostly for export to Africa. Few of them may use it but only because they forgot to charge their phones while at home and not because of power outages.

PS: I'm referring to developed nations.

And who told the VP is with the power bank because of power outage? Is there any power out at the Aso rock villa or aguda house?

It doesn't matter if they forgot to charge their phone or not. My question havery always been, don't they use powerbank?
Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Amberon11: 4:16am On Dec 23, 2017
They do not use power banks oga. Like I said earlier only developing/underdeveloped nations do. I'm currently not in Nigeria and I have not seen anyone with a power bank.

With the state of affairs in Nigeria, I'm convinced there would be power outages in Aso Rock as well, however not frequently because for Zahra to come out publicly to complain about the state of Aso Rock Clinic it shows there are many ills in Aso Rock as well.
Obere4u:

And who told the VP is with the power bank because of power outage? Is there any power out at the Aso rock villa or aguda house?

It doesn't matter if they forgot to charge their phone or not. My question havery always been, don't they use powerbank?
Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Obere4u:
How dare you compare USA and Nigger-Area
Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Vicboi1(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Obere4u:

You can lie shaa

It isn't only manufactured for Africa but check the continent that uses it more then tell me more our power supply in the country is so bad
Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Obere4u: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
imhotep:

How dare you compare USA and Nigger-Area

Where in my post did I compare USA TO NIGERIA? .
I simply asked a simply question with a simple answer. .
Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Obere4u: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Vicboi1:

It isn't only manufactured for Africa but check the continent that uses it more then tell me more our power supply in the country is so bad
As long as there'sa little fraction of the US citizen that uses it. It means this post is irrelevant.
Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Obere4u:

Where in my post did I compare USA TO NIGERIA? .
I simply asked a simply question with a simple answer. .
Power supply is fantastic in the USA, and US people use powerbanks during picnic or camping.

Nigger-Area is a sad joke compared to USA please.
Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by Obere4u: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
imhotep:

Power supply is fantastic in the USA, and US people use powerbanks during picnic or camping.

Nigger-Area is a sad joke compared to USA please.
.where you there when the vp was using the powerbank?
Re: Nigerian Power Situation In One Picture by tdayof(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Largest power bank market by region is Europe then Americans and also Asia Pacific

Stop typing thrash. I'm sure the amount of Chinese in Liaoning province making use of power bank is much more than the total amount of power banks in Nigeria as a nation.

The projection still remains intact. Are you saying these countries are suffering from electricity issues?

(1) (Reply)

As Recurrent Budget Ends Today: Federal Agencies’ Overheads Trapped / yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 / Godswill Akpabio Versus Gov. Udom Situation Room - All The Sides In One Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.