Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? (2342 Views)

Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today / How Can I Buy Ripple Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by OnlineInvestmen(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2017
Good day all... Permit me to teach about d above topic.

Brb, lemme go and get my book

1 Like

Re: Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
XRP
Re: Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by dan55: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ripple currently have 38 billion coins in circulation,

That means if their cap market reaches $250 billion which bitcoin is currently at,

1 ripple will just be worth $6

Currently they are at $48 billion. (A hell of years ahead)

Ripple will take a lot of times to get useful over two year from now sure........it will be unrealistic to say their cap market will surpass bitcoin current 250$ billion which is highest in all cryptocurrency......
Re: Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by OnlineInvestmen(m): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Why Is XRP Expected To Perform Great In 2018?

– Operations :
Ripple is working with some of the biggest financial institutions around the world. Ripple aims to power the whole financial sector by making instant transactions possible at a fraction of the current costs. It provides a frictionless experience for global fund transfer using the blockchain technology . In future, it is expected to act as a liquidity solution for the cross-border transactions. Banks and Payment Providers can use XRP to settle multi-currency transactions to minimize the overheads.
Right now, SWIFT facilitates most of the international payment transfers. Whenever we make any cross-border transaction, we need to provide the SWIFT code of the branch of the bank. SWIFT has a monopoly over cross-border settlements. It has more than 11,000 financial institutions and 200 countries on its network. Ripple is associating with big financial institutions and working with many banks to incorporate its blockchain technology. It’s hard to say how soon or whether Ripple will be able to take SWIFT down or not. However, it can indeed break the monopoly of SWIFT over the international fund transfer.
Re: Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by OnlineInvestmen(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2017
If u have any questions as regards this coin or you are having difficulties in purchasing it, please let me know
Re: Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by OnlineInvestmen(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2017
By this time last year, that's a proper analysis of coins LST year. Imagine by this same time next year or next 2 years what ur investment in any of this coins would look like. #ChooseWisely #BeSmart

Re: Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by Viserion: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2017
OnlineInvestmen:
By this time last year, that's a proper analysis of coins LST year. Imagine by this same time next year or next 2 years what ur investment in any of this coins would look like. #ChooseWisely #BeSmart
are there faucets giving it out for free? or other coins
Re: Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by Samwils: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please if u you could help me purchase i'l pay for the services, send me a mail, samueltom19@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by OnlineInvestmen(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
If u wanna purchase, I could assist. Reach me on 08060910578(WhatsApp only)

1 Like

Re: Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by AnthonyAk(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Samwils:
Please if u you could help me purchase i'l pay for the services, send me a mail, samueltom19@gmail.com

You can buy ripple your self with the following steps

Nigerians can buy etherum or bitcoin with luno , binance is a crypto exchange for other altcoins like ripple so you can transfer the etherum or bitcoin you purchase on luno for currencies luno dosent offer like ripp[le.

Transfers are done between Etherum/bitcoin wallets on luno and binance respectively.

Withdrawing your money is the same , exchange your altcoin on binance for ethere or bitcoin , transfer to luno and sell for naira.

hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by Marius50: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Please friends can someone help me with some Token of Ripple. Here is my ripple address

rsRy14FvipgqudiGmptJBhr1RtpsgfzKMM

You can call me on 09014172730 to confirm me
Re: Who Else Doesn't Know About Ripple??? by FrankByMonster: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Many crypto investors believe that XRP is a bad and high-risk one-year investment. But it's still one of the most popular altcoins. I think ripple is a good short-term investment in 2021.

(1) (Reply)

New To Making Money Online? Raed This! / A / GEJ's Reckless Spending Causes Investors To Shun Nigeria’s $500 Million Eurobond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.