Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First (5210 Views)

selling This Superneat Toks Acura Zdx Comfort Trim 010/11 For 6.7. Lovely / Bronze 2010/11 Acura Zdx Toks . Complete Comfort Edition . This Car Is Mint / 2011 Acura ZDX @ 7.8m. 08060813139 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2010

Be one the the few to define what a hot machine is . . . . .

2010 Acura ZDX with less than 20 Miles on it, yeah, you got it right, less than Twenty miles.

Listed below are some of the features but surely not all, will take your years to discover all the Toys

Fog Lights, Power Folding Mirrors, Passenger'S Front Airbag,
Bluetooth System,
Power Sunroof, Xtreme cold Air Conditioning,
Side Impact Air Bag(S),
Navigation System, DVD Entertainment System, Tire Pressure Monitor,
Back Up Camera, Turn Signal Mirrors, Xm Satellite Radio,
Power Steering, Power Door Locks, Alloy Wheels, Gauge Cluster, Clock, Trip Odometer, Tilt Steering Wheel, Interval Wipers,
Rear Defroster, Remote Trunk Lid,
Front Bucket Seats, Reclining Seats, Power Passenger Seat, Climate Control,
Leather Upholstery, Driver Side Remote Mirror, AM/FM Stereo Radio,
Telescoping Steering Wheel, Fold Down Rear Seat(S), Heated Outside Mirror (S), Power Lumbar Seat(S), Keyless Entry, Traction Control System, Center Console, Center Arm Rest, Power Driver'S Seat, Seat Position Memory, Heated Seat/Seats, Compact Disc Player,
Steering Wheel Stereo Controls, Compass And/Or Thermometer,
Dual Fold-In Mirrors, Homelink System, Driver'S Front Airbag

With less than 10.0M Naira . . . . . . We will Pre=Order this machine for you, will be containerized and be delivered to whereever you are in Nigeria or Africa.

For more info and concerns . . . . . . . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
This baby is too classy . . . . . .Do u say looks like X6?

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2010
2010 Machine for less than 10M Naira? kai . . . . .deal is a deal anyday, anytime

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by freshmoney(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2010
mmm better replica of '10 Honda crosstour. Acura has been co-existing with Honda ever since. Bad fu.ckin ride! But it looks feminine to me, sorry. Bring me a 2010 Infinit fx50 and I am a man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by sultaan(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2010
freshmoney:

mmm better replica of '10 Honda crosstour. Acura has been co-existing with Honda ever since. Bad fu.ckin ride! But it looks feminine to me, sorry. Bring me a 2010 Infinit fx50 and I am a man grin

shocked?
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by nyrol(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2010
Rides like this inspires man to work and work his socks off men! Am sure gon get there soon, bro watch out for me,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by freshmoney(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2010
Moreover, if I would buy this, I would buy it for my wife, cuz its so feminiine. Moreso, I will gladly go for Honda accord crosstour which sells for 6 million than to add 4 million to get this ride. Some Nigerians might go for it,cuz taste has driven most of them to bottomless debt. cool

Still,give me the fx50 2010, I am a man! You wld have rocked better if you'd posted '10 fx50 grin
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2010
freshmoney:

Moreover, if I would buy this, I would buy it for my wife, cuz its so feminiine. Moreso, I will gladly go for Honda accord crosstour which sells for 6 million than to add 4 million to get this ride. Some Nigerians might go for it,cuz taste has driven most of them to bottomless debt. cool

Still,give me the fx50 2010, I am a man! You wld have rocked better if you'd posted '10 fx50 grin

Hahahahahahaha.
Chief, I do respect your taste in rides, however, this is one time that i do and will disagree with you.
The 2010 Honda Crosstour, personally is one of over-hyped ride by Honda, i see nothing to the ride except good price.
But like they said, one man's meat is another man's poison . . . . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by freshmoney(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2010
And you see nuffin to the Acura zdx except bad price grin. Fhemmy shocked

1 Like

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2010
freshmoney:

And you see nuffin to the Acura zdx except bad price grin. Fhemmy shocked

The price is high, but it is called Luxury price tag . . . . . .But we surely cant compare this ride to Crosstour, it is an insult to zdx to compare it to crosstour . . . . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by freshmoney(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2010
And you think if people were to choose between 2010 honda crosstour and this zdx, they would go for the acura? With all due respect bro, do not be fooled. Crosstour has got all the respect. Joh o joh o grin
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by freshmoney(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2010
See Under 'G' cool Imagine that bad a-ss grilles, see the front view. Its paradise on earth! Acura is definitely nada comparing to this.

However, 2010 Acura tsx has got it than 2010 Honda Accord Sedan grin

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by eros(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
ZDX all the way. . . . cool cool cool
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by sultaan(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2010
I hate to be a party popper, but y'all talking about ths Crosstour and its luxury version the ZDX

The Crosstour

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by sultaan(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2010
The ZDX is directed towards the X6
The Crosstour is directed towards the Venza.
Dodge got out of this market of wagon, not the trend is towards unibody wagons, even Cadillac has a CTS wagon now.

I think Honda has gone over its head by throwing 2 vehicles in this segment into the market.
The Wagon,Roadster, and Coupe are some of the vehicles that limited market.
Too much of those in the market and it implodes, so only a few(the best ) models exist e.g Hummer H1,H2,H3; Eclipse,300Z,S2000,Celica;
Solstice,Sky,Z3,Z4,Miata; Magnum,Outback,V70

We'll see in 4 years where this segment is.

We'll know for sure in 4 years
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
I think it would be hard to compare Crosstour and ZDX in Nigeria, cos even though Acura is the luxurious arm of Honda, Nigerians are yet to appreciate Acura as much as one would expect, considering the fact that Nigerians loves luxury.

See sultan sef, doing ojoro, he gave us the pix of the dash of crosstour in a big pix and give us a thumbnail of ZDX . . . . . grin Na lie, those of us that knows Acura, knows what is up jare.

However, Crosstour is nice ride, there is no doubt about it, but compared to ZDX, na lil' kid . . . . . Honda made ZDX via Acura for a purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by jibsy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
Cool Ride Fhemmy. . . Happy Sales smiley
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
jibsy:

Cool Ride Fhemmy. . . Happy Sales smiley

One client after the other, we will make many happy . . . . .Thanks for the great comment.
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by sonety2k(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
Nice Baby ,
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
sonety2k:

Nice Baby ,

Yes oh . . . . grin
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by platinumnk(f): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
Dont BMW got something like this?

I think I saw one today on the road, and I was like wTF grin grin cheesy
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

Dont BMW got something like this?

I think I saw one today on the road, and I was like wTF grin grin cheesy

That would be the X6

1 Like

Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by platinumnk(f): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
I guess thats the newest look for Luxury Crossovers? cheesy

Is it the First in Nigeria? smiley
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

I guess thats the newest look for Luxury Crossovers? cheesy

Is it the First in Nigeria? smiley

Nigeria is a big place and cant tell you what is first there, BTW . . . this is not in Nigeria oh
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by platinumnk(f): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ohhh ok, but people are always saying first this first that lol,

is that the only color availble?
i bet a black one would look sweet cheesy
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

Ohhh ok, but people are always saying first this first that lol,

is that the only color availble?
i bet a black one would look sweet cheesy

They have it in few colors and yes, the black one is hot . . . . . .
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 1:04am On Apr 06, 2010
Machine has no other namesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by sultaan(m): 2:06am On Apr 13, 2010
Had a side by side comparison of the ZDX with FX 2 days ago and I must say the FX needs an update.
The ZDX is bigger than the FX and the look shocked shocked that thing is huge.
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 2:14am On Apr 13, 2010
sultaan:

Had a side by side comparison of the ZDX with FX 2 days ago and I must say the FX needs an update.
The ZDX is bigger than the FX and the look shocked shocked that thing is huge.

One of the things i love about this machine is the invisibility of the bank handles for the door. . . . You have to look well to see it, they blended it well, or could be that i need a new glasses.
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by dollz(f): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2010
mr fhemmmmmy u bad o.pity we couldnt do biz. tongue tongue tongue
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
dollz:

mr fhemmmmmy u bad o.pity we couldnt do biz. tongue tongue tongue

Hello Ma'am.
I will rephrase your statement as " mr fhemmmmmy u bad o.pity we are yet to do biz. tongue tongue tongue . . . . . Cos i am so sure, me and you will still do biz"
How is your side, hope all is well . . . . .Holla sometimes, and let us join some forces to make things happen
Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First by dollz(f): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2010
mr fhemmy lets chat now if u dont mind add is obiohedidiong@yahoo.com smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Corolla For Sale. / Toyota Rav4 2014 XLE Leather Fulloption Extra Clean Used... 7.3m / Chrysler 300 Limited Edition, 2oo5 Model Very Clean For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.