Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight (1644 Views)

It Seems Glo Has Even disconnected itself before the NIN Deadline / Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile / Glo Has Officially Lost It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by tippyboy(m): 3:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Even with a full signal (-70dbm to - 80 dbm), my Glo will not load a single webpage on opera mini talkless of chrome at home during day, or else i change my location entirely, but at night in my room with a single bar, the speed is very high. It's not always like this before, but ever since Glo has increased their data, it's like the whole world is now using Glo to browse. Or is it just me?
My Airtel on the other hand can browse very fast even with a very weak signal strength (like - 90dbm to - 117dbm)
Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by Shedrack777: 4:36am On Dec 23, 2017
it's based on your location
Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:44am On Dec 23, 2017
Sim card of the night
Sign of the end time

1 Like

Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 23, 2017
You have identified your evil, frustrating challenge: GLO
You even added a solution: Airtel

So what are you waiting for?? the data overload is a sham, they don't care, all na just to make us load airtime.
Same issue u have is what I have in my area, to call seff na war, once I dial a number the 3G will just switch to G and I won't be able to call, If the call manages to gets tru, you wont hear what the person is saying

For internet...haaaa gobe!!!.the 3G network will just be there but it won't work. I've long switched to airtel....my brother I ddnt regret it...my days of getting upset whenever I wanna use my fone ended when I bought the airtel sim...

3 Likes

Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by Funjosh(m): 4:47am On Dec 23, 2017
You are using Glo for browsing, avoid headaches please
Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by PointZerom: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2017
The owner of Glo is a fraudster even Benin Republic don reject am.

1 Like

Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by aieromon(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Your location is the problem.
Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by Spymate: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Dat glo Sim must be a prostitute
Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by EvilMetahuman: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2017
post your location to their facebook, twitter page. had that problem last week, it was fixed under 24hrs.

posting this with glo right amazing speed.

3 Likes

Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by tippyboy(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
post your location to their facebook, twitter page. had that problem last week, it was fixed under 24hrs.

posting this with glo right amazing speed.
Thanks I will try this
Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by Reeberry: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
How can that be possible. Na night browsing sim you buy?
Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by GoodiOG(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
Am experience the same thing....my data is on but i cannot browse
Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by tejiri4(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
GoodiOG:
Am experience the same thing....my data is on but i cannot browse

Glo data are cheap but using it is frustrating
Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by michlins(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Complain all you want but I can tell you that Glo is bae

1 Like

Re: My Glo Has Stopped Browsing During The Day, Works Only At Midnight by tippyboy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hi guys! just want y'all to know that the problem has been resolved. I messaged Glo on Facebook just like someone advised me here, they called me to ask for my location and 2 days later the problem was resolved. I'm currently using glo to type these message now and it's evening, something that I have not been able to do for some week now.

I never new glo has a very nice customer service.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Huawei Android Phones And Prices 2019 / Is Romoss A Good Power Bank? / Huawei Y7a For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.