Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please (1681 Views)

Need Urgent Help..... Domainking Payment Issue / Google Adsense Payment Issue / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by Jeremy24: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2017
Hello nairalanders, I had a small issue which has to do with Adsense payment.

So the question goes like this:
I have a GTB bank account which is saving. But please can I use it for my Google Adsense to receive my payment.

But would be glad to hear from you guys. Thank you.
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by etainment360(m): 6:51am On Dec 23, 2017
is it nor better you use online payments companies?

payoneer/paypal then direct to your master card

See https://lotsofstory.com for tutorials on this
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by Jeremy24: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2017
But bro please answer to my question becuse I've heard countless of people receiving their payment directly to their bank account and by the way am using Nigeria adsense unless you're looking to drive traffic to your site. hmmmm
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by etainment360(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2017
op, i didn't joke about what I said. Use e-payments instead. Esp payoneer.
Or you can go through the stress of meeting your bank and asking for details.
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by 3html: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2017
etainment360:
op, i didn't joke about what I said. Use e-payments instead. Esp payoneer.

Or you can go through the stress of meeting your bank and asking for details.
Nigerians are not allowed to receive funds via PayPal and Payoneer u will need their credit card which takes months to arrive if it will ever get to you.
If you want to help why not provide the direct url to your site that talks about something related like what the op asked.
Placing links like this on nairaland.com will only multiply your bounce rates and have Naga t I've impact on your blog
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by hollawaley2: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Jeremy24:
But bro please answer to my question becuse I've heard countless of people receiving their payment directly to their bank account and by the way am using Nigeria adsense unless you're looking to drive traffic to your site. hmmmm
yeah you can use your gtb savings account to receive payment from adsense. I use union bank savings acct to receive mine.
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by Jeremy24: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Thank you, bro. At least I can see someone who had answered to my request without any deterring factor to my requested question.
hollawaley2:
yeah you can use your gtb savings account to receive payment from adsense. I use union bank savings acct to receive mine.
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by Jeremy24: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Am just fed up with the guy, always making reference to something out of the content. He is just looking for traffic that's all.
3html:

Nigerians are not allowed to receive funds via PayPal and Payoneer u will need their credit card which takes months to arrive if it will ever get to you.
If you want to help why not provide the direct url to your site that talks about something related like what the op asked.
Placing links like this on nairaland.com will only multiply your bounce rates and have Naga t I've impact on your blog
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by micheal5772: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jeremy24:

I have a GTB bank account which is saving. But please can I use it for my Google Adsense to receive my payment.

How's this an issue?
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by webincomeplus(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jeremy24:

Since yours is a Nigerian account, you have two options:

Your first option is to use your local savings or current account. With this option, the bank would have converted your earnings for you and would credit your account with the Naira equivalent. But the sad part is that banks convert at official rates, which is presently around N305 to one dollar, I think.

Your second option is to open a domiciliary account. With this option, you'd be able to collect your cash in dollars from the bank, and you can subsequently exchange it for naira at black market rates, which are presently between N355 and N360 to the dollar.

So, if you receive $200 from Adsense, for example, the first option will fetch you N61,000, while the second option will fetch you at least N71,000. As you can see, the difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by hollawaley2: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
webincomeplus:

Your first option is to use your local savings or current account. With this option, the bank would have converted your earnings for you and would credit your account with the Naira equivalent. But the sad part is that banks convert at official rates, which is presently around N305 to one dollar, I think.

Your second option is to open a domiciliary account. With this option, you'd be able to collect your cash in dollars from the bank, and you can subsequently exchange it for naira at black market rates, which are presently between N355 and N360 to the dollar.

So, if you receive $200 from Adsense, for example, the first option will fetch you N61,000, while the second option will fetch you at least N71,000. As you can see, the difference is clear.
Nice Suggestion Bro. And BTW have you received this month's payment, I know google has paid buh have your bank "processed" it and sent it to you? cos mine is slow as fuvck and I think am gonna have problems cos 25th is on Monday which banks don't work
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by Carmal90(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
webincomeplus:

Pls can wire transfer from usa be received by Nigeria savings account?
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by webincomeplus(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Carmal90:

Pls can wire transfer from usa be received by Nigeria savings account?
No.
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by alaboski(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2018
webincomeplus:

What if its nt a naija acct??
Re: Adsense Payment Issue-everyone Get In Here Please by bedfordng(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
gtbqnk will ask you to open dorm account

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Pay Anyone Who Can Forge UNIBEN Bsc. Certificate / How Can I Change My Ip Address To Any Of These Countries / What Skills Can My Brother Learn? Advise Me Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.