Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

This Woman Got Married For The First Time At 53 Years , Puts To Bed Safely At 56 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Woman Got Married For The First Time At 53 Years , Puts To Bed Safely At 56 (412 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / UK Stops Recruiting Healthcare Workers From Nigeria, 53 Others (Full List) / 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Got Married For The First Time At 53 Years , Puts To Bed Safely At 56 by sunky97: 6:43am On Dec 23, 2017
A Nigerian woman simply identified as Mrs Leticia who got married for the first time in her life in 2014 at the age of 53 and safely put to bed this year at age 56, is inspiring many with her amazing story.

Her make-up artist, Kemi King shared the awe-inspiring story on her Instagram page and it has left many surprised.

Now at the age of 56, Mrs Leticia welcomed a baby boy to the amazement of many.

This only goes to show that it is never too late for you to get your own miracle.

http://tellmystory.com.ng/this-woman-got-married-for-the-first-time-at-53-years-puts-to-bed-safely-at-56-god-is-great/

Re: This Woman Got Married For The First Time At 53 Years , Puts To Bed Safely At 56 by ceezarhh(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2017
she looks beautiful in her wedding dress...I pray she lives long enough to care for the child. Congrats ma'am!...
Re: This Woman Got Married For The First Time At 53 Years , Puts To Bed Safely At 56 by tstx(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Hope Still Dey FoR LindaIkeji
Re: This Woman Got Married For The First Time At 53 Years , Puts To Bed Safely At 56 by whonamehelp(m): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Rita demonic won't like this.
the kind marine spirit wey dey worry that girl graduate with 1st class grin
Re: This Woman Got Married For The First Time At 53 Years , Puts To Bed Safely At 56 by opomulero101(m): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Delay is not denial
Re: This Woman Got Married For The First Time At 53 Years , Puts To Bed Safely At 56 by prospero5(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2017
i just remembered aunty kemi olunloyo is in port harcourt prison!

i can't say why she came to my mind this early morning.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Woman Got Married For The First Time At 53 Years , Puts To Bed Safely At 56 by Partnerbiz(f): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Isn't the Lord good?
See below for data shaa..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Makes A Case For Gavi / Vegetables And Gynecomastia / Full Day Diet/meal Plan For Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.