Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer (841 Views)

Onipede Akintunde Aka Drstrange12 Is A Scam, Beware / Abraham Musa Aka Whyte Abraham Is An Awesome Tech Expert / Abraham Musa Aka Whyte Abraham Is A Legit Tech Expert - Investment - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by profpromise: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders....Beware...WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Stands For Falselsehood
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Should be interrogated by Nairaland
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is an Abuse to nairaland
WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Should be removed from nairaland for sanity

WealthPhillips aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Has failed Rule #2, #3, #8 and #9 of Nairaland>> Don't post false information on Nairaland

See his comment and others about a good job i did to him This guy I sent my money, he gave me fake ads acvt n made me come here to thank him.. I thought I was dealing with a human being that had sense, I didn't know he is a fraudster.. Ads account dat was nevet connected suddgot hijacked by this same guy n he is claiming reputation for me...
Na thunder go ansa u for me...

How on earth can someone sell fake Account to you and the same time hijack the account again?? Is this dude thinking at all? See your life.. Thank God we had a Whatsapp chat. I will send all screen shots here.. All online bloggers will see and verify our discussion. With these lies of yours i now believe u did black hat at with the account after three days you crawl to me telling me your account was disabled.. How will I know when u change password with the the evil you did with the account..Who on earth with his right sense hijack a disable adsense acct? If I hijacked your disabled adsense account how come u send me the new password u changed for the Adsense Account. U think u can bring down with this shameful act of yours.. But I will surely Excel and u can't stop it ... God will judge u. Cos God is my Witness for life..

I Seize this opportunity to request that the good community of nairaland ...should do well and ask us questions..let the real scammer show up and be punished accordingly..

Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by profpromise: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2017
See more

Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by profpromise: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2017
and more

Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by profpromise: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2017
lastly

Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by ipobarecriminals: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2017
sad undecided make una drag unaself to SARS office. not here
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by Alwaysking: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2017
I don't know why scammers just occupy this forum, this is just too bad
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by profpromise: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2017
Oga have you ever been blackmail?
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided make una drag unaself to SARS office. not here

I only brought this matter here so that all intelligent Nairaland members can see and ask reasonable questions.. Since Nairaland mods are yet to talk on this.. Cos this WealthPhillips go on following me to every thread spoiling my name, for the good job I did.. But if you have no reasonable thing to say... Silence will be better.

Notice : if I ever sold Adsense Account to you and I ate your cash without giving you your Adsense Accounts... Come here with proofs.... This community of justice is watching
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by WealthPhillips(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2017
Lol, my brother... This guy here is a very big fraudster, but he will not succeed any longer on this platform,
My stand remains,
I will not run from pillar to post or create a thread for a fraudster..
His fellow scammers will soon come and back him up..
Please anywhere in your life you hear or see anything Profpromise just run for your Dear.. Life
Andcto Profpromise i pray this makes front page so the authorities I reported you to will know the extent to which your scam has taken you...
My eyes on Nairaland are dedicated to you, you will never get a prey on here again... Never

Alwaysking:
I don't know why scammers just occupy this forum, this is just too bad
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by WealthPhillips(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Lemme help you push it to fp
Cc: seun, Lalastica, Mynd44
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by WealthPhillips(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2017
When time reach... I will drag you, all you fellow scammers on Nairaland plus all the armed Robbers you sent behind through whatsapp to coman beg me with their dirty offers from you..
When time reach, we go know
I have it all on all of you...
If you like buy full page on newspaper and write your trash...
Oga you will never Stop Sir WealthPhillips...

Nairalanders please run away from this Scammer Profpromise, he has scammed me and succeeded... Please don't be a victim...
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by ipobarecriminals: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2017
profpromise:
Oga have you ever been blackmail?

I only brought this matter here so that all intelligent Nairaland members can see and ask reasonable questions.. Since Nairaland mods are yet to talk on this.. Cos this WealthPhillips go on following me to every thread spoiling my name, for the good job I did.. But if you have no reasonable thing to say... Silence will be better.

Notice : if I ever sold Adsense Account to you and I ate your cash without giving you your Adsense Accounts... Come here with proofs.... This community of justice is watching
listen up young man,i have seen it all.There are die hard criminals here,no mata how u talk dey remain unshakable/ defiant .some mata like dis can't be treated with kid gloves.Drag urself to nearby military barrack,no time.Abi y u too dey fear sars
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by WealthPhillips(m): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Lmao, why fraudster no go fear SARS, make him try am now...
He thinks he is doing me?
He is doing himself
This Profpromise guy will go to any length to defraud you..
Ordinary 15k oo... I just pity am

ipobarecriminals:
listen up young man,i have seen it all.There are die hard criminals here,no mata how u talk dey remain unshakable/ defiant .some mata like dis can't be treated with kid gloves.Drag urself to nearby military barrack,no time.Abi y u too dey fear sars
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by profpromise: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2017
WealthPhillips.. Abi na poorphilips... Where is the scam proof... Show proof and prove me a scammer... If not.. You are a good for nothing slanderous Nairalander... Fellow bloggers ebook4free, haryomikun, obatech and a host of others have testified my genuinty.. If you so value your so called 15k and want to make Nairaland not meet me for business...you have only succeeded in making others not to run away from you too. They are reading and watching your evil deeds. If you really feel I scammed you... You should go to SARS, ewu. Do this simple thing... SHOW SCAM PROOF... If not.. Then stay a A blasphemous slanderer.
WealthPhillips:
Lmao, why fraudster no go fear SARS, make him try am now...
He thinks he is doing me?
He is doing himself
This Profpromise guy will go to any length to defraud you..
Ordinary 15k oo... I just pity am

Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by WealthPhillips(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oga keep running your mouth, I Chinwuba will counter any advert on this platform that is linked to your name...

These irrelevant chants of yours can never stop me

profpromise:
WealthPhillips.. Abi na poorphilips... Where is the scam proof... Show proof and prove me a scammer... If not.. You are a good for nothing slanderous Nairalander... Fellow bloggers ebook4free, haryomikun, obatech and a host of others have testified my genuinty.. If you so value your so called 15k and want to make Nairaland not meet me for busiaking others not to run away from you too. They are reading and watching your evil deeds. If you really feel I scammed you... You should go to SARS, ewu. Do this simple thing... SHOW SCAM PROOF... If not.. Then stay a A blasphemous slanderer.
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by profpromise: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Show scam proof or stay doomed
WealthPhillips:
Oga keep running your mouth, I Chinwuba will counter any advert on this platform that is linked to your name...

Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by haryomikun(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
profpromise:
WealthPhillips.. Abi na poorphilips... Where is the scam proof... Show proof and prove me a scammer... If not.. You are a good for nothing slanderous Nairalander... Fellow bloggers ebook4free, haryomikun, obatech and a host of others have testified my genuinty.. If you so value your so called 15k and want to make Nairaland not meet me for business...you have only succeeded in making others not to run away from you too. They are reading and watching your evil deeds. If you really feel I scammed you... You should go to SARS, ewu. Do this simple thing... SHOW SCAM PROOF... If not.. Then stay a A blasphemous slanderer.

Profpromise is trusted....

1 Like

Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by 3html: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Why not prove how he scam you Mr man? Or don't you have proves?
Please note that if you click on your ads your account will be disabled no time always follow adsense rules

Because if he is a scmammer he won't be here providing proves, he will just create another nairaland account

1 Like

Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by profpromise: 5:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Thanks brother... Let him just show Nairaland scam proof... That's all.. But he failed..Instead he keeps following me and deceiving fellow Nairalanders. Shame on you(WealthPhillips)
haryomikun:

Profpromise is trusted....

1 Like

Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by profpromise: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Thanks brother... Simple question.. Where is the proof.... He can't answer. He will run to my other threads to continue his evil... His time is very short here
3html:

Why not prove how he scam you Mr man? Or don't you have proves?
Please note that if you click on your ads your account will be disabled no time always follow adsense rules

Because if he is a scmammer he won't be here providing proves, he will just create another nairaland account
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by 3html: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2017
If he persist just creat a new account by next year it will read 2017.
Do it because if anyone sees any case of fraud, no one will like doing business with you.
I think his adsense account was blocked for a reason known to him probably he clicked it or ask his friends to do, he now turns around to call you fraud.
Just de activate this account n open another one
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by WealthPhillips(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
I would have been a slanderer if I wasn't WealthPhillips or Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe or a man on all social media platforms...
But ladies and gentlemen I present to you Profpromise aka Bessie C. Robinson...
Now you tell me who is a scammer...
i have found you on Facebook too...
When time reach e go land like manna for naase keep off from Profpromise... He is a serial scammer..
Seun, Lalastica, Mynd44

Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by 3html: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
WealthPhillips:
I would have been a slanderer if I wasn't WealthPhillips or Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe or a man on all social media platforms...
When time reach e go land like manna for naase keep off from Profpromise... He is a serial scammer..
Seun, Lalastica, Mynd44
Kid go and sit down and find something meaningful to do with your life
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by profpromise: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
A fool at 20 is a fool for adult.. A fool at 40 is a fool forever... Send how u were scammed you are sending profile pic... Did you not see the profile pic before you came for business... Crazy Nairalander
WealthPhillips:
Seun, Lalastica, Mynd44
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by WealthPhillips(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Call me anything but u will never find anyone to scam on this platform in ur period of existence ever again

profpromise:
A fool at 20 is a fool for adult.. A fool at 40 is a fool forever... Send how u were scammed you are sending profile pic... Did you not see the profile pic before you came for business... Crazy Nairalander
Re: Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
WealthPhillips:
Call me anything but u will never find anyone to scam on this platform in ur period of existence ever again

I know this guy for long....provide proof

(1) (Reply)

Unique And Quality Website Development Services At Yemlat.com!!! / Steps To Fund 9pay Account With ATM / Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.