Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Tekno Ain't Done For The Year: Set To Release Two Singles. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Ain't Done For The Year: Set To Release Two Singles. (550 Views)

Are these Two Singles The Biggest Afrobeats Singles Ever ? / Wizkid Drop Two Singles To Celebrate Independence Day / Davido Drops Two Singles Under One Week Ofili Gaga + Porsche (check Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Ain't Done For The Year: Set To Release Two Singles. by OfficialAwol(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Triple MG star, Tekno, says he is not done for the year as he is set to release two singles: Corny Love and Anyhow.

The artiste posted this on his twitter handle a while ago. Just hoping it won't be as trashy as Only One.

Re: Tekno Ain't Done For The Year: Set To Release Two Singles. by Threebear(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Honestly I love him and he's incredibly talented but he needs to slow it down, he's starting to congest the airwaves .
You can only have so much song out before the public grow tired of you, and judging by the lukewarm reception of all his songs this year, I think it's happening already.
Re: Tekno Ain't Done For The Year: Set To Release Two Singles. by whonamehelp(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2017
set to release two craps like he's boss Wizkid
Re: Tekno Ain't Done For The Year: Set To Release Two Singles. by Ehiscotch(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Tekno should have had two albums already but he is busy raking in money from singles thinking it will epp him.

Don't come crying when you get nominated for next rated again.
Re: Tekno Ain't Done For The Year: Set To Release Two Singles. by OfficialAwol(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Honestly I love him and he's incredibly talented but he needs to slow it down, he's starting to congest the airwaves .
You can only have so much song out before the public grow tired of you, and judging by the lukewarm reception of all his songs this year, I think it's happening already.

He's getting the airwaves saturated. Almost all his singles this year ranked average at most.

Like you said, he needs to slow it down

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? / Victoria Kimani Giving Kids New Year Inspiration In Risky Outfit / (omg)tiwa Savege's Son Learning How To Play Basket Ball Just Like His Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.