Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

“doctor Was Asking Me Out As My Friend Died” – Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “doctor Was Asking Me Out As My Friend Died” – Student (856 Views)

Native Doctor Was Caught Burying A Three-month-old Baby Alive (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / See What A Native Doctor Was Seen On Video Doing With His Girlfriend In Benin / Two Ladies In Police Net After Friend Died During Abortion In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“doctor Was Asking Me Out As My Friend Died” – Student by Ghidihawn: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2017
Yesterday, it was reported that Okoro Oluchi, an English and Literary studies student of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, (COOU), reportedly died because she had no I.D card and cash deposit which Amaku Teaching Hospital, Awka, Anambra State, allegedly demanded for.

Sarah Kosisochukwu Okabekwa, the late student’s friend however took to Facebook to reveal some behind the scene incidents that happened before her friend died. According to her, one of the doctors on duty was asking he out instead of taking care of her friend.

Here’s what she wrote;

THE ACTUAL THING THAT HAPPENED TO MY DEAR FRIEND Okoro Oluchi

Before I proceed,those COOU students that are using Oluchi to gain popularity on Facebook, even those that never knew her from Adam,those that are saying she couldn’t provide the money requested of her in the hospital, those saying she was asked to provide her school ID card,those saying she couldn’t present her school fees receipt,and even the idiots blaming lecturers for her death and all those spreading false rumor about her death without knowing the actual thing that happened.. GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF YOU.
I never intended writing any thing about this yet,but the kind of false stories I’ve been seeing on Facebook prompted me to.

BACK TO MY MAIN STORY.

Oluchi came to class on Tuesday morning on a nice black gown,she sat right in front of me and told me she wasn’t feeling too well so after the class,I and a year 2 guy helped her to my hostel so she could have a rest after getting some drugs for her.

Around 7pm in the night,I was called by one of my friends (Christophine) to report to the school medicals that Oluchi is seriously sick.I left all I was doing and rushed there, I saw Oluchi lying helplessly on a stretcher. she couldn’t talk,she didn’t notice our presence,I couldn’t hold back tears..the doctor in the school medicals advised........

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/12/doctor-was-asking-me-out-as-my-friend-died-student.html
Re: “doctor Was Asking Me Out As My Friend Died” – Student by LionDeLeo: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2017
Where else if not there, East?
Re: “doctor Was Asking Me Out As My Friend Died” – Student by malware: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2017
The guy above me is shielding his criminal kinsmen, even when their criminality led to the death of one of their own....
Re: “doctor Was Asking Me Out As My Friend Died” – Student by purem(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2017
whonamehelp:
Afonjas are useless just like the guy above me

Re: “doctor Was Asking Me Out As My Friend Died” – Student by marooh: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2017
This story tall pass me even nairaland tongue
Re: “doctor Was Asking Me Out As My Friend Died” – Student by holynyben(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Where else if not there, East?
You have a big problem.

(1) (Reply)

Unauthorised And Fraud Transaction By Gtbank / Phone Thief Caugt In My Area / Concerns Over The Terrible State Of Okene Road In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.