Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,754 members, 7,865,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death (819 Views)

Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Obama Of DMW And Special Spesh In Bitter Supremacy Battle (PHOTOS) / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by quickberry(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2017
This year has been a
bittersweet one for Davido.
Apart from releasing
monstrous hits and bagging
international awards, he also
lost three of his close friends.
He was even accused,
allegedly, of knowing about
the death of one of them.
In an exclusive chat with
Saturday Beats, the singer
acknowledged that it had
been a very challenging year
for him but described himself
as a warrior. “Everybody
knows what had happened to
me this year, especially with
the death of my friends. But I
just had to overcome it and
prevail. It is an amazing feeling
when you are able to prevail.
“I am happy and I thank God
for the great things He has
done for me this year. I thank
everybody that has been
supporting me. My tour was
great, we went to 60 cities
around the world and I am
going to round it off in Lagos.
It would be an amazing show
and people should expect
madness. It is God I guess,”
the singer said.
When asked about the
purported battle of supremacy
with his colleague, Wizkid, the
singer was evasive and didn’t
want to talk about it.
Recall Davido had thrown
innuendo at the recently held
Future Awards where he had
said he wasn’t fighting with
‘anybody’. Expectedly, so many
people had believed he was
referring to Wizkid.
Responding to Saturday Beats’
question, Davido said, “There
is nothing between Wizkid
and me; I am on my own.
There is nothing.

Source: http://punchng.com/davido-speaks-on-supremacy-battle-with-wizkid-friends-death/
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by hontimmy(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by marooh: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2017
grin
Is this news really from PUNCH? lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by captainprogress(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Livin la vida loca

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2017
K
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by hollawaley2: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2017
captainprogress:
Livin la vida loca
say make I wire wire
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Kkk
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by captainprogress(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2017
hollawaley2:

say make I wire wire

dey form Yemi my lover (ahhhn!!)
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Turn me to undercover (maga)
hollawaley2:

say make I wire wire
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Turn me to undercover (maga)

hollawaley2:

say make I wire wire
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by hollawaley2: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2017
captainprogress:

dey form Yemi my lover (ahhhn!!)
you for dey for me, when the boy dey hunger
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2017
Wizkid be ur boss, any day★★
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by lokobyforch(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Wizkid be ur boss, any day★★

Been foolish is one luxury u can't afford in Buhari's era...

1 Like

Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2017
lokobyforch:

Been foolish is one luxury u can't afford in Buhari's era...
Ayen she e, life is doing u
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by captainprogress(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

Ayen she e, life is doing u

if you no get money, hide your face
Re: Davido Speaks On Supremacy Battle With Wizkid, Friends’ Death by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2017
captainprogress:

if you no get money, hide your face
lol, I for lambaste u b4. Buh it seems u be street. #two hands up‡ lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

It Is A Criminal Offense To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Permission - George / Bbnaija Nina Begs Boyfriend For Making Out With Miracle / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Looks Dapper As He Rocks An Ivory At #bbnaija Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.