Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures (2112 Views)

Video Of Dead Vultures In Enugu - Police React / Governor Umahi In The Shadow Of Vultures’ Talons. By Emmanuel Onwe / The Dirty Vultures From South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Lloydfather(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2017
[b][/b]As i woke up this morning was going through some news and comments i came across this Breaking news, police declare The Badoo cult kigpin Alhaji Alaka Abayomi Kamal wanted. Going through the content I caption something very interesting, though it might offend some certain people but I don't give a f..k hence my people are cool.

I came across police DESCRIPTION of the AFONJA man. oval face, small head, low forehead,
I start to wonder which animal fit in the description? Ahaa I got it.

Oval face+ small head+ low forehead= VULTURE.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by onward4life(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2017
If by Davido
Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by tiger28: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Boring!!! Go back to your container already

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Tunde1Salam: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2017
cone headed afonjas don buy market for Igbo hand

gone are those days when afonjas were having fields day on the cyber space insulting and denigrating Igbo nation like poo

these days the reverse is the case now

them yorugba demons are now at the receiving end

do anyhow and see anyhow

first come first collect is the name of the game now

shalom!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by marooh: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2017
who wake me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by usba: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2017
E pain am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Atiku2019: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Crossbow(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Bro.. Together we can fight tribalism. I am Igbo not Ipob, they are yorubas not afonjas.. cheesy. Don't forget that most people that point out names in a thread or discriminate other ethnic groups are teens and people in their early 20s.. Mature men know better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Gotze1: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2017
hehehehehe, This pig thing dey pain you o. But who to blame na. After all, na dilector called una pigs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Gotze1: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Tunde1Salam:
. michael004

why is ur head so flat like this na

plus the fact that you are also ug*ly
Lol, keep it up. And can you show your face, don't be a coward. And show what your father looks like and what he can draw.

2 Likes

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Cyynthialove(f): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Lloydfather:
As i woke up this morning was going through some news and comments i came across this Breaking news, police declare The Badoo cult kigpin Alhaji Alaka Abayomi Kamal wanted. Going through the content I caption something very interesting, though it might offend some certain people but I don't give a f..k hence my people are cool.

I came across police DESCRIPTION of the AFONJA man. oval face, small head, low forehead,
I start to wonder which animal fit in the description? Ahaa I got it.

Oval face+ small head+ low forehead= VULTURE.
una no go kill person for this forum ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2017
You are not called pigs because of the shape of your head cheesy cheesy if we are to go by that, then most of you na gorilla...

See picture evidence below...

11 Likes

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Gotze1: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2017
Tunde1Salam:
. keep kwayet

this ur flatron TV head need to be hammered to a human shape

Oh, na only this you get? Do you need more?

5 Likes

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by letusbepieces: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2017
We know dem.

Cone head! Skull Miners! Vulture!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by ManMountain(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Who else do you treat like this if not pigs cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Gotze1: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Tunde1Salam:
. taaa i have'em plenty

including that ur hoe mu"*mmy and ur girlfriend too

all ur family members ,they are loaded in my lappy

you don buy market be that
Eda, Elede lasan lasan. grin. Why you not bold to show yourself. Ede kun kun. Na today, never even get families. Calling your bitch mother is not my concern in anyway. You know say na leg you dey take wake her up in the morning. So mentioning another person's precious mother won't a an issue cos your own mother is useless and worthless. She's is not precious since she got you from baby factory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Gotze1: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Abeg where is Ihatepork or totit to come give the flying pigs meme grin

1 Like

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Gotze1: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2017
letusbepieces:
We know dem.

Cone head! Skull Miners! Vulture!
Who eat the skull with flesh. Even google recognise una. We call you Draculas

1 Like

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Gotze1: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Tunde1Salam:
. look at this uglly flat headed mo*nkeyy ,if you see me in life,you go right inside ur room and masturbate

ozu nwuru anwu

see as ur mu*m dry like she no dey chop
Prove it here coward. Elede, omo Iran ajeniyan. You want to eat my flesh like we know you people for ba3. You go hunt tired. Dracula. Show your self or are you suffering from self esteem? Dracula.

1 Like

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2017
I wonder what you kids have to gain from all this
Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by totit: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Gotze1:
Abeg where is Ihatepork or totit to come give the flying pigs meme grin

Lool

cool cool cool
Igbos, oya come yaaa

6 Likes

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Gotze1: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Tunde1Salam:
. are you calling for backup already?

we will ki*ll you here today

this ur head needs to be welded to a human shape
Wow, keep posting my pictures mehn. See more for you to post below. It's save this too.

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Gotze1: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2017
totit:

Lool

cool cool cool
Igbos, oya come yaaa
Wowwewweeewwwww, just look how they are flying high. Didn't even know the thing dey pain them to their yellow bone marrows grin

1 Like

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Gotze1: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2017
Tunde1Salam:
. Look at ur brothers head here

look Gotze1 head the pig head is even better than this head

Have you saved that one too. Do you need more grin
Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Tunde1Salam: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Gotze1:
Wow, keep posting my pictures mehn. See more for you to post below. It's save this too.
. very good

i told earlier on ur Michael handle to pick ur fight wisely but you refused

now you will be frustrated out of this forum in matter of days

2 Likes

Re: If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures by Gotze1: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2017
Tunde1Salam:
. very good

i told earlier on ur Michael handle to pick ur fight wisely but you refused

now you will be frustrated out of this forum in matter of days
I am very ready. Do you want more? Millions of you can't dare me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Rally In Asaba Yesterday (pics) / Return Of Dapchi Girls: Why Are IPOB Yoots And Their Regional Party (PDP), Sad? / Suspense As Buhari Set To Dump Osinbajo For New Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.