Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) (1016 Views)

Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Ikology(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2017
I was duped by an Instagram online store. Their user name is : top_class_online_boutique/Legit store. After a sending money to them, they blocked me on IG and WhatsApp. Many must have become victims of this fraudsters and more will become victims if they are not exposed. Our WhatsApp conversations is attached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Oluwaseyi00(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Eh yah.. angry, but why now, you know this is Nigeria stop ordering for things online even from jumia et al..

Scam everywhere...

Btw dial her digit with a separate number and talk with her.
Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Ikology(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2017
More

Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Ikology(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2017
Lalasticla, mynd44 please front page
Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Oluwaseyi00(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2017
BTW. This chats are from different phones, its misleading undecided
Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Ikology(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
BTW. This chats are from different phones, its misleading undecided
modified
Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Ikology(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Eh yah.. angry, but why now, you know this is Nigeria stop ordering for things online even from jumia et al..

Scam everywhere...

Btw dial her digit with a separate number and talk with her.

We have done all that, but she switched off once she hear about the transaction. She is not afraid of anything.
Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by pressplay411(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2017
Why would anyone make prepaid online transactions? Is this not the same Nigeria of scammers, G-boys, etc? Yes I said it cos it's true.
Other than renowned online stores, you're at owner's risk.
Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by aimolavictormmm: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Always order on JUMIA. Call me to order any item for you all you need to do is send me the details of what you want and i will sort the right product at the best price for you. You only pay on delivery.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Konquest: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ikology:
I was duped by an Instagram online store. Their user name is : top_class_online_boutique/Legit store. After a sending money to them, they blocked me on IG and WhatsApp. Many must have become victims of this fraudsters and more will become victims if they are not exposed. Our WhatsApp conversations is attached.
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
I'm just seeing this info.
It was your wedding pics which
someone shared today that brought me
to this thread.

Thanks for this post/fraud alert.
You may wish to repost this in the Crime
Section so that it can get a push to the
FP, because your post is very neat
with pictures attached!

If the money lost is so much
You may also wish to contact the
IG's IRT Unit do that the phone numbers
of the scammers can be traced/tracked.
The IRT Unit of the Inspector General
of the Nigerian Police is VERY effective
and has busted several kidnsppers and
Internet scammers!

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Instagram Fraudsters Exposed Beware ( Pictures) by Ikology(m): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
I'm just seeing this info.
It was your wedding pics which
someone shared today that brought me
to this thread.

Thanks for this post/fraud alert.
You may wish to repost this in the Crime
Section so that it can get a push to the
FP, because your post is very neat
with pictures attached!

If the money lost is so much
You may also wish to contact the
IG's IRT Unit do that the phone numbers
of the scammers can be traced/tracked.
The IRT Unit of the Inspector General
of the Nigerian Police is VERY effective
and has busted several kidnsppers and
Internet scammers!

All the best!

Thanks bro, lemme do a repost

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Market Your Product Faster / Create A Fully Working Paypal / I Want To Invest In Any Good Business That Has Been Running For Over 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.