Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

New York Man Who Once Thought To Have The World's Biggest Penis Accuse The Mexic - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New York Man Who Once Thought To Have The World's Biggest Penis Accuse The Mexic (500 Views)

What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New York Man Who Once Thought To Have The World's Biggest Penis Accuse The Mexic by richie3d(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
47-year-old Jonah Falcon from New York who formerly held the record of the world's biggest penis for having a 13.5-inch manhood has called out the current holder.
Jonah lost the gong for the planet's longest penis to Mexican Robert Esquivel Carbrera, 54, who cannot have sex because of the size of his manhood, measured at 18.9 inches.
New York man once thought to have the world
Now, the New Yorker has branded his record breaker as 'disgusting' for cheating to gain extra length.
See photos of their sizes below
http://www.richi3d.ml/2017/12/new-york-man-who-once-thought-to-have.html?m=1
Re: New York Man Who Once Thought To Have The World's Biggest Penis Accuse The Mexic by marooh: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Na d joystick I come see grin

(1) (Reply)

Hello Naija / 7 Fashion Items Men Should STOP Wearing / Wrist Watches With Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.