Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

A Brief Essay: Title: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Brief Essay: Title: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? (285 Views)

Is Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Aiding The Spread Of Covid-19 Virus? / Is Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Also Observing the ASUU Strike? / UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Brief Essay: Title: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by seiyefajohn(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2017
A Brief Essay:
Title:
WHERE IS NNAMDI KANU?

Where is he? He is taking too long to resurface. This is not his agreement with the people. One life threatening attack shouldn’t throw him aback for too long.

Where could he be? Could he be in faraway Malaysia, Monrovia in Liberia, Namibia, Mongolia, Algeria, Zambia or Sambisa? His people are losing faith; his opponents (the oppressors) are celebrating victory and enjoying laughter. The Ipob struggle looks rather dormant, and without a new format—nothing go come out.

Anyone that finds him should tell him that the boycott Anambra election did not stop Willie Obiano from returning to office in the November 18th gubernatorial poll(s).

Please, someone should whisper to him that the strategy required to ‘undo’ the ‘done’ by our common enemy must be heavenly; for no earthly strategy is strategic enough to free the people.

Anyone that has Nnamdi Kanu’s ear at this time should explain to him that the people are still in a deep hole of all forms of oppression. They are under a stronghold that is playing boss, and posing too bold to oppose. They are under a siege that only the measure of water from a sea can wash clean.

Tell our inspiration (Nnamdi Kanu) that before he re-launches his comeback—combat plan (if there is any in place at all), he should study the likes of:

• Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
• Mahatma Gandhi
• Nelson Mandela
• Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

By studying their likes, he may gain tremendous insights on some ancient freedom fighting antics to inject into his tactics to produce better results. He needs their wisdom to pluck down the people’s collective desire (Biafra) from the high coven of the oppressor.

MY DIRECT MESSAGE TO NNAMDI KANU:
With due respect sir, all emerging leaders, human rights activists, freedom fighters, champions, or legend all missed their track on their plans at some point, but majority of these throughout history always regroup and refuse to be defeated or silenced forever.

If you say your strategy is too formidable, wait till you see that of your opponent. ‘’The battle is not lost yet because it has not been fought.’’ And sir, I know that you can relate with the above statement well enough. I also know that you have spotted your loops and identified your pitfalls while in isolation. Now regroup and re-launch before it gets too cold. When a battle becomes old, the zeal to fight it grows cold.

This is the time, there may be no better time than now to win the fight and liberate the people. It is now, yes now, because the ear of the world’s media is on alert to execute the reports that shall attract the international support needed to coerce the oppressor to surrender.

I ask again, where is Nnamdi Kanu? No one is responding. Well, I have delivered my message, take it to him, it might be just the right piece of write-up that he needs to reenergize and reactivate his freedom fighting vibes.

#Nooffencemeanttotheigbosortotheipobstruggle
#SeiyefaJohn
www.seiyefajohn.com.ng
www.seiyefajohn.mysite.com

(1) (Reply)

Keeping It Real: A Brief History Of Christmas And Paganism / I Need Help With My Project / Civil Engineering Or Aircraft Engineering Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.